Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Named and trailerised

looks gorgeous but cant really get a sense of how the game will play, still, it's a teaser and it teased my cock no end.

Let's hope the achievements are slightly more thought out this time, i'm struggling to get 1000 in Revenge
    Last edited by Dezm0nd; 30-04-2007, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
      Looking forward to this, but looking at the high def version of the trailer it looks a bit jagged in some places, I think the 360 version won't be as jagged though thanks to the full screen AA it does over the PS3.

Should be good though as this is the proper next gen burnout!

Comment

Renderware has never been the smoothest of beasts

Comment

Meh at the name, and as far as graphics and the little gameplay on show I may stick with dominator

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
            Meh at the name, and as far as graphics and the little gameplay on show I may stick with dominator
            A somewhat premature judgement don't you think?
            and how you can even consider comparing the graphics of the PS2/PSP version of burnout to that
            Last edited by EvilBoris; 30-04-2007, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
              Played Super Paper Mario? :P

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                A somewhat premature judgement don't you think?
                and how you can even consider comparing the graphics of the PS2/PSP version of burnout to that
                Maybe but the design looks generic, and the open world traffic checking idea is not my cup of tea.If they want to change it up then they really should go the whole hog.

Comment

No matter how many Burnout games come our way, nothing will better Burnout 2.

The trailer didn't do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                    No matter how many Burnout games come our way, nothing will better Burnout 2.

The trailer didn't do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      I agree too - I'm sure the Burnout series would have become rather samey by now if the same formula had been stuck with for all this time.
                      I disagree, all they had to do was tweak graphics (although I have to admit BO2 was a big jump ahead of BO1), gameplay (drifting and avoiding cars) with more cars, tracks and bonus games.

I would've been a happy buddy indeed.

This after touch bollocks they introduced in 3 ruined it for me

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                        I agree too - I'm sure the Burnout series would have become rather samey by now if the same formula had been stuck with for all this time.
                        Exactly, the same people that complain that EA just rehash the same thing every year are now complaining when they actually change something!

Comment

I agree i've not enjoyed a burnout game as much as the second, but still burnout 3 and revenge are the finest arcade racers since 2 IMO.

I see them as one massive happy family.

Comment

I wonder if DJ striker with make a welcome return.....

Comment

Going to the burnout paradise website shows that pre ordering results in free vehicle. No doubt the car won't be used after a month as there will be better cars in game :P

Comment

OH YEAH, that's looking great,
                                Can´t wait to see what they´ve come up with for part 5.
                                I'm looking forward allready for some great online racing with this one,
                                from all games I played online I the most fun playing Burnout3 on the xbox and Revenge on the 360, there just wasn´t that competitive play where people were cheating and being abusive when they coudn´t win, it always seemed people really played this for having FUN !

Comment

Working...
                                X