US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzla
    Looks like the only other option I can think of for us who cancelled is DVDBO, ImportMadness or DVD Stars. Any recommendations from those who've used any of these guys before?
    import madness seem to be performing well atm

Comment

Hey NTSC Guys and Gals,

This is my first post and I thought I'd just let you guys know that I have now emailed everyone that is not shipping in the first batch thier queue numbers.

We will be trying to complete the order as much as possible before shipping if something is unavailable you will be notifed.

As for everyone that did cancel we do deeply apologise, but the situation was out of our hands at the time and with emails daily about the wii we thought it was best to inform everyone on the situation.

If there is anything you guys need to ask me i will try and answer when i have time to breathe..... (inhales)....

- Sidney

Comment

4th in the queue

Sweet name Sidney! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend Sidney
          Hey NTSC Guys and Gals,

This is my first post and I thought I'd just let you guys know that I have now emailed everyone that is not shipping in the first batch thier queue numbers.

We will be trying to complete the order as much as possible before shipping if something is unavailable you will be notifed.

As for everyone that did cancel we do deeply apologise, but the situation was out of our hands at the time and with emails daily about the wii we thought it was best to inform everyone on the situation.

If there is anything you guys need to ask me i will try and answer when i have time to breathe..... (inhales)....

- Sidney
          w00t hey sidney,

do you know roughly how many units per week you will be receiving ?

26th in queue at the moment and just wondering what week to book off work to play some zelda goodness

Comment

Originally posted by Lowkey
            Just checked my email and I'm number 1 in the queue for the second batch
            Any chance of a hint what your order number is? Or whereabouts you are on this list?

I'm number 21 after the first shipment.

Stroller.

Comment

Hey Sidney

Yeah, nobody on here has any bad feelings towards VG+... it seems like Nintendo has been keeping a lot of people in the dark as regards to allocation numbers?...

Comment

Erm... Does this mean I should get it the week after?

Hello Philip,

We are emailing you today to inform you that after our initial batch of wiis you are now #36 in Queue to receive a Nintendo Wii. We are expected to receive our next shipment of systems between Tuesday and Friday of next week and systems should be coming in weekly as well.

You will receive addionals email when your order will be shipping and your order will be updated to "Wii Preorder No Cancellation" Status when it is confirmed to be shipping out in the next batch.

thanks,
                Sidney
                Videogamesplus.ca
                Customer Service Representative

Comment

Entirely depends how many Wiis VG+ get in next week. We have no idea what that number will be. Might be 10, might be 25, might be 50. Who knows.

Comment

No hard feelings about the situation Sidney. Very gutted that I cancelled my order with you but hey, that's life!

Comment

Just to add to the barrage of questions, will us guys who cancelled (as well as anyone else) get to re-order a Wii any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Strolls
                        Any chance of a hint what your order number is? Or whereabouts you are on this list?

I'm number 21 after the first shipment.

Stroller.
                        46910 8)

Comment

Number 52 in queue. Go VG+, go VG+!

Comment

Number 19 for me

Comment

I'm 54 in the queue.

Glad i kept my perorder now.

Comment

Damn...still haven't heard from VG+ after their order update from yesterday (" New status: Wii Processing No Cancellations").

What's going on? I'm #5 on the "old" pre-order-list here, and I still don't know if I get a Wii at launch, or if I'm in queue for a later shipment!

This is killing me...

Comment

Working...
                                X