No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend in the US has managed to get me a Wii from a Target store nearby.
    Happy, happy, happy

Comment

Originally posted by erp
      woah steve, some people are just plain greedy!
      btw, when did you place your dvdbo order?
      Oct 28th -although pre order pending could mean anything, really. 'Order shipped' is when I'll be happy.
      Last edited by Steve; 19-11-2006, 15:52.

Comment

Updated obnoxiously complicated VG+ list:

Changelog:
        - Added "stated queue position" field
        - Decided to show cancelled orders on there, but to indicate with a crossed-out line.
        - Actually added back some of the cancelled orders (indicated as above) for better "visualisation".
        - Removed Lyris & all
        - Widened columns.
        - Desperately trying to resist temptation to go a graph showing order number Vs shipping date.

Stroller.

Comment

Yr shipping dates are slightly out on a few, later orders are going Tuesday/Wednesday rather than the 20th.

I don't know why I even think that matters enough to point out

Comment

hey guys, noobie here.

i ordered mine from importmadness as i missed the VGP orders. (I shudder to think after the DS fiasco)

i ordered mine last week as i didnt have the cash on my card then and someone else earlier stated their order nyumber and mine wasnt that far off theirs so im praying for my wii by the end of the week. too bad i cant get ahold of IM on a weekend as i really wana know if im getting a first batch one.

sorry to just babble on but just wanted to post my info on my Wii. Please let me get it!! I've already got my games (Zelda, Excite Truck, Monkey Ball, and Red Steel) on the way along with my virtual controller.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
              hey guys, noobie here.

i ordered mine from importmadness as i missed the VGP orders. (I shudder to think after the DS fiasco)

i ordered mine last week as i didnt have the cash on my card then and someone else earlier stated their order nyumber and mine wasnt that far off theirs so im praying for my wii by the end of the week. too bad i cant get ahold of IM on a weekend as i really wana know if im getting a first batch one.
              Just on that note, I know most IM orders are going out Thursday/Friday but what about those of us who ordered before those of you who have order numbers starting with 68 or whatever it was? My number is 67672 and I'm hoping it might ship tomorrow - anyone confirm that all preorders will be going Thursday at the earliest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                #15 on the next weeks batch of Wii's at VG+!! Brilliant!!
                Nice work!

I'm #86 now i think, but i'm happy to wait now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny
                  Just on that note, I know most IM orders are going out Thursday/Friday but what about those of us who ordered before those of you who have order numbers starting with 68 or whatever it was? My number is 67672 and I'm hoping it might ship tomorrow - anyone confirm that all preorders will be going Thursday at the earliest?
                  its terrifying to think of IM isnt it. They never let you know any kind of status. it just happens when they see fit it seems.

If ur number is before mine as mine is a 681 number you should more than likely get one.

altho im hoping that you don't so to give me one extra chance to get mine.

LOL j/k dude.

Comment

when did you order? mine was on the 11th and I think I should have one within a week or so

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
                      when did you order? mine was on the 11th and I think I should have one within a week or so
                      Me? 23rd October. The money was charged to my CC too.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                        Oct 28th -although pre order pending could mean anything, really. 'Order shipped' is when I'll be happy.
                        What did you order from DVDBO Steve? Do you use them a lot? I'm trying to figure out how they dicedie who to ship to.

I ordered on Sept 20th and have been told I'll maybe get one next week.

Comment

I just ordered in desperation, 68293. God knows when I'll get it :/

Comment

or do you m ean me? i ordered mine on friday.

mines about 100 numbers before yours, Dazzla.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny
                              I'm 68026 and was told it would be sent by the end of this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Evil
                                What did you order from DVDBO Steve? Do you use them a lot? I'm trying to figure out how they dicedie who to ship to.

I ordered on Sept 20th and have been told I'll maybe get one next week.
                                A Wii, eight games, points and extra controllers. Not used them before.
                                Didn't get one of their knockback emails, but pending shipping doesn't mean anything unless they have the things in. I think it's best to wait for a week and find out.
                                Last edited by Steve; 19-11-2006, 19:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X