No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting that they cancelled the Wii without me asking to!

Anyone else getting cancellation notices or was it just me? Maybe someone read my VISA post earlier - glad I don't have to bother with that now.

Comment

i never got a cancellation notice.

Derek told me hed call me at midnight last night. (I was having a Monkey Ball Marathon) and by 1am .... no call.

What a shock. So hes getting a call from me tonight on the Canada number and demand tracking number.. if not given.. fraudulent activity on my card is what Egg's going to hear!!

Comment

Keep us informed mate, although I'm willing to bet you'll be hearing the same ol' party line.

Comment

Did anyone get that phonecall they were supposed to get from IM?

I got told it should be here today or tomorrow, it's not here today (No suprise there) so it ****ing wants to be here tomorrow or i'm cancelling out of principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
            Keep us informed mate, although I'm willing to bet you'll be hearing the same ol' party line.
            Will do.. ALthough not many more excuses they can use as they last told me on Friday tehy were being picked up on Sat from Amtrack... so not anything else they can really say...

Comment

Hey all

I have spoken to Derek and well ****ed off. he said my wii is still in limbo and trying to confirm when it will be sent out. Time to call it quits ive been patient enuff. Im cancelling.

Also my YA wii arrived today but im at work - YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel
                Will do.. ALthough not many more excuses they can use as they last told me on Friday tehy were being picked up on Sat from Amtrack... so not anything else they can really say...
                Yeah, i got told the same. The thing i'm really pissed off with though is ?35 and they can't pay for 24 hour shipping? Bollocks.

ft:

Comment

Originally posted by KTroopA2000
                  Hey all

I have spoken to Derek and well ****ed off. he said my wii is still in limbo and trying to confirm when it will be sent out. Time to call it quits ive been patient enuff. Im cancelling.

good news troopa. not stopped on mine since 11am... my arm hurts

IM are the biggest joke since Telegames. They need to be banned from the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                    The thing i'm really pissed off with though is ?35 and they can't pay for 24 hour shipping? Bollocks.

ft:
                    How can they ship consoles they don't have?

Comment

we should make a import madness suck blog

Comment

LOL - and to think they were guaranteeing consoles for launch. It's been a real jive.

Comment

Hey all

When did you phone mate? I just tried both numbers a couple of times and got nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia
                            When did you phone mate? I just tried both numbers a couple of times and got nothing...
                            i called abpout 3pm, and tbh he did not sound confident at all. Sorry to others to sound negative, but if you got an order and been waiting a while... you in for more waiting. my advise CANCEL

Comment

Someone phone them and tell them to read this thread - I'd love to see what they'd say if they knew what they'd been putting people through.

Comment

i called abpout 3pm, and tbh he did not sound confident at all. Sorry to others to sound negative, but if you got an order and been waiting a while... you in for more waiting. my advise CANCEL

I told everyone what he said to me last week; that they hadn't shipped any, nor would it look likely that they will get any before UK release.

That's the only chat I've had with Derek and I believe it to be the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X