No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol- i'd still drop it. Import Madness are the worst company i've ever dealt with. If there was somewhere else i could get the wii for the same price...i would.

Comment

Originally posted by Crocski
      BTW, the Component cables on Yes Asia are showing as 'Backordered' now as opposed to 'Preorder' which probably means that they know how many they''ll receive and it's not a lot.
      Is this on your order summary page or just the item page? My order still says 'pre-ordered' - should I start getting excited?

Comment

i cant see the page at all on YA - can smeone link here plz

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
          Got my Wii, what a load of crap. Sending it straight back or Ebaying it now, its just rubbish.
          Preorder cancelled.

**** this is making me sick...you're all getting ur Wiiiiiiis today

No fair....I was last 29 in the queue....It kinda seems that VG+ are getting weekly shipments of around 25. Knowing my luck, there will be an email next week telling me i'm 4th in the queue. with the wii out here just a couple of days from then. sux...but NEED a USA one.
          Last edited by Kevvy Metal; 01-12-2006, 14:46.

Comment

anyone managed to reach IM. i want my refund. by that i mean the wiis are still in cutoms right - or have they been robbed?

Comment

The Wii were meant to be getting delivered today but out of respect for it being AIDS day they havent sent them.

Comment

Originally posted by retrend
                The Wii were meant to be getting delivered today but out of respect for it being AIDS day they havent sent them.
                Your kidding right? o_O

Comment

haha it wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

Comment

Well, you can cross me off the VG+ list, I've cancelled mine - not that this is much help to anyone as I was right at the arse end of it anyway. Got a PAL console from Gameplay for next week, so I will stick with that for now.

Can't really understand why those of you buying a US machine for loads more than list price are doing it - for the price some are paying you could have a UK machine now and a US machine later and have the best of both worlds. That's what I'm going to do when the inevitable happens and Mario or Metroid gets released over there 6 months before its due in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by peo
                      Can't really understand why those of you buying a US machine for loads more than list price are doing it .
                      Err because
                      1. Many people have import GC games
                      2. To play classic games at the correct speed
                      3. To play games at the correct aspect
                      4. To get rid of boards on games.

You are awear that place is the NTSC uk forum..........

Comment

and use 480P

Comment

Originally posted by knobby
                          Err because
                          1. Many people have import GC games
                          2. To play classic games at the correct speed
                          3. To play games at the correct aspect
                          4. To get rid of boards on games.

You are awear that place is the NTSC uk forum..........
                          Try reading what someone has written before posting a retarded sarcastic reply. You completely missed my point; I wasn't asking why people import consoles, I was asking a genuine question which is why at this point in time people are paying so much over the odds when for the same money they could have a UK console now and a US console in a few months time.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
                            and use 480P
                            The UK machines will run in 480p too mate.

Comment

I'm certainly waiting till I can get a US machine at list price - no way am I paying well over the odds just to play Zelda, give it a few weeks and there'll be no bother getting a unit.

Oh, and calm down folks please.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                                I'm certainly waiting till I can get a US machine at list price - no way am I paying well over the odds just to play Zelda, give it a few weeks and there'll be no bother getting a unit.
                                This is the point I was making - if I could have got a US Wii at list price, I would have got one - hence my preorder with VG+. But for me the only "must play" title is Zelda, which I can play on a UK machine next week. I will then get a US machine as and when it becomes advantageous to have one, so I am just genuinely interested in knowing why others who obviously have the money to get both UK and US are paying over the odds for just a US machine rather than following my proposed route? Have I missed something?

Comment

Working...
                                X