US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and me both Rossco. Happy start to December

Maybe if we're lucky we'll have the Component cables at the start of January

Comment

What did they do the same for you too!?

I'm hoping to just walk into Game on Friday next week and bag a component cable, or is that wishful thinking?

Comment

DHL? No, my Wii was brought over by a very helpful American man I met on the AV Forums who just emigrated over here. It flew in through his suitcase in the wee hours of Wednesday morning and I had it uplifted today.

Comment

What a lovely fella. I wish I had someone I knew to do that instead as it would relieve so much stress DHL cause me!!

Comment

Damn, hope you get it soon Rossco. Do DHL usually **** up? Haven't had much experience with 'em before now.

Oddly, I wasn't charged duties. They better not send a bill in a few months 'cause I'll be broke then.

Comment

WTF!?!?! Ive just got this e-mail from DVDBoxoffice

Hi,

Your last order has been cancelled as it was not approved with Verified By Visa. The system indicated that you entered the incorrect password for your account.

Please visit http://www.dvdboxoffice.com and re-order the item(s) with the correct password.

For more information you should call your bank for more details

Thank you

why the **** have they cancelled the order? i've updated my details with a different card and they better have one on hold fr me.

When NCSX couldn't verify my card they put a PS3 on hold for me and mailed me to call my bank to sort the prob, they NEVER ****ing cancelled it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir
                Damn, hope you get it soon Rossco. Do DHL usually **** up? Haven't had much experience with 'em before now.

Oddly, I wasn't charged duties. They better not send a bill in a few months 'cause I'll be broke then.
                Last two times they've sent me something from across the pond, its ended up in Inverness 200 miles away from where I live!!

I'm hoping for no customs too, Xmas console releases kill me enough without customs taking their share too!

Comment

Just to let people know (not that you care) that my YesAsia order shipped today. less than 24 hours of ordering. They're bloody good.

So, monday? or tuesday? It's too exciting!

plus my worldpay refund from IM has come into my account, cool.
                  Last edited by Dezm0nd; 01-12-2006, 07:23.

Comment

My Wii has arrived. Can't play it until tonight, it's going to be a long day...!

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                      Just to let people know (not that you care) that my YesAsia order shipped today. less than 24 hours of ordering. They're bloody good.

So, monday? or tuesday? It's too exciting!

plus my worldpay refund from IM has come into my account, cool.
                      Me too m8 - got that friday feeling merry xmas lol...

Monday delivery yeah shud be. Im well let down by IM tbh, if my order with them turns up monday then good, il sell it onto someone here. If not canceled!

Comment

tried for 6 hours yesterday to get ahold of IM and they never ****ing picked up!!

Thats it.. calling the canadian number today and telling them to cancel it. Just ordered Zelda from Yesasia and my VGP order for Excite Truck shipped so the IM order is useless.

All I need now is extra controller and nunchuck

Comment

Originally posted by KTroopA2000
                          Me too m8 - got that friday feeling merry xmas lol...

Monday delivery yeah shud be. Im well let down by IM tbh, if my order with them turns up monday then good, il sell it onto someone here. If not canceled!
                          Did you get a tracking number? My yesasia invoice doesnt give me one.

Comment

call 0800-051-6800 and tell them your order number and they will give you your DHL tracking number.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                              Did you get a tracking number? My yesasia invoice doesnt give me one.
                              nope but its being sent Internatinoal express. gona try what elaniel suggested. thx m8

Comment

Originally posted by mingo
                                why the **** have they cancelled the order? i've updated my details with a different card and they better have one on hold fr me.
                                That is ****ty, but at least they said 'thank you'
                                I had some fraudulent activity on my card inbetween ordering and now so also had to change the card.
                                They have send the extra controllers and games so I'm guessing I was OK.
                                Last edited by smouty; 01-12-2006, 08:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X