US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1P_King
    Can anyone confirm for me if the Wii games PlayAsia are selling are the Canadian versions with duel languages on the covers or the US versions.

Thanks
    My Zelda from Play Asia was American, and my Excite truck was dual language.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
      it was the first (and last) time I will use em tbh

I don't mind them having supply issues and having to wait (ala vg+), however, I do expect truthful expectations and no bull**** cpnflicting stories.

Videogamesplus all the way from now on for me
      To be honest, despite lack of supply VG+ have been brilliant in keeping everyone informed. They (Sidney) joined the forum to keep us upto date. Once I've received my Wii and if everything is how it should be (which i have no doubts it will) then ill be sending Sidney a big thankyou email for providing excellent customer service.

VG+ ftw
      Last edited by Lazlow; 03-12-2006, 16:16.

Comment

definitely, VG+ are the best. I'm gutted I didn't use them for my Wii before tbh. I've learnt my lesson the hard way

Comment

IM do pick up sometimes and refund when you email them straight away.
          Not any more! I'm still waiting for them to cancel my Zelda order.

Comment

Just phoned import madness and there's no one picking up, what's the point in ringing for a tracking number if i can't get hold of them today, and it's due here tomorrow?

Excellent customer service IM! I just hope the other guys he promised to phone that he does- he lied to me about phoning me back before, and when i called again and asked him why he hadn't he was like "Um, Um, i was no further forward to finding out about customs..." Yeah, but you can still call to say that instead of leaving me waiting for a call, arsehole.

If they pull through and get it here tomorrow- i'll be the happiest person in the world.

But one thing's for sure- I'll NEVER use IM again.

ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Lazlow
              To be honest, despite lack of supply VG+ have been brilliant in keeping everyone informed. They (Sidney) joined the forum to keep us upto date. Once I've received my Wii and if everything is how it should be (which i have no doubts it will) then ill be sending Sidney a big thankyou email for providing excellent customer service.

VG+ ftw
              yeah defo...I really do appreciate VG+ keeping us informed. Even thought the supply shortages are a right ****er. Can't be helped.....No point in moaning about it. *sigh. 29 in the queue hopefully i might get it shipped out next week......hopefully.

It's just Zelda man....ZELDA!!!

Comment

i too will never be using import madness again, i'll be phoning them tomorrow until they answer and asking them what the hell is going on.

i'll certainly be asking how they find it acceptable to delay one persons order because another unrelated person cancels their order. probably the most retarded excuse i've heard from a retailer.

i'll also be making sure as best i can that nobody i know uses them in future

prehaps the forum could use a thread for reccommended retailers/retailers to avoid, maybe it will help reduce the amount of dissapointed customers on here.

hopefully enough people can be put off companies like this and they go bankrupt and scumbags like derek end up unemployed

Comment

wtf: my order from play-asia hit the uk yesterday just checked the tracking its now in germany, what the hells going on unless its a mistake:

Dec 03, 2006 19:38:00 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
                  Dec 03, 2006 19:30:00 DE KOELN (COLOGNE) HUB SCAN
                  Dec 02, 2006 12:37:00 GB EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW;SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY, AWAITING FINAL RELEASE
                  Dec 02, 2006 12:37:00 GB EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
                  Dec 01, 2006 17:15:00 IN MUMBAI A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS
                  Nov 30, 2006 19:27:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK HUB SCAN
                  Nov 30, 2006 18:21:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
                  Nov 30, 2006 04:17:25 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Comment

Well I'm happy. First update in days

03-12-2006 20:20 International Hub Arrived in destination country
                    28-11-2006 15:49 Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTT Left origin country

Comment

Originally posted by ekucz123
                      wtf: my order from play-asia hit the uk yesterday just checked the tracking its now in germany, what the hells going on unless its a mistake
                      Sometimes parcels come directly to the UK, sometimes they are directed through another country then to the UK, I've noticed it happens once in a while with UPS/Fed-ex usually. I've never had it happen with EMS or DHL. Who's the courier handling your package?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                        Sometimes parcels come directly to the UK, sometimes they are directed through another country then to the UK, I've noticed it happens once in a while with UPS/Fed-ex usually. I've never had it happen with EMS or DHL. Who's the courier handling your package?
                        i'm using UPS just found its strange how it came to the UK then to Germany and then its going to have to come back to the UK, rather strange

Comment

Anyone had anything from IM?

Comment

i'm using UPS just found its strange how it came to the UK then to Germany and then its going to have to come back to the UK, rather strange
                            Mine did that this week. It arrived the next day.

Comment

Ah sorry, I didn't read your tracking properly, I assumed it was coming via Germany. To come to the UK, then to Germany and then back is an incredibly retarded thing for UPS to do!

Thankfully, from what Steve has said you don't need to worry

Comment

Anyone been contacted by IM yet? They're supposed to be phoning some people at 12...

Comment

Working...
                                X