No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't it cheaper to buy from the US now rather than Canada due to the strength of the ? against the US$? It's weakened against the CAD$ something I really felt the pinch of buying games from VG+ haha.

Comment

$902.84 CAD! + a component lead and shipping!

Zoiks! Maybe I should buy fewer games...

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
        Zoiks! Maybe I should buy fewer games...
        Yeah, who seriously needs Spongebob Squarepants?

I've added Dragonball and Elebits to my list of Excite Trucks, Zelda and Trauma Centre.

Comment

An affordable $299.98 for me. Mind you, just buying Zelda with the console. Everything else (games and accessories) will need to be hunted down at discount prices or second hand.

Comment

C'mon VG+ FFS! lol

Comment

will bleach make it to the US or UK ?

Comment

Yeah, I'd love a bit of news. I've got a few days off work and instead of cabbaging out, eating junk and watching DVDs I'm refreshing the Wii page on VG+

We've not really got a clue!

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                  isn't it cheaper to buy from the US now rather than Canada due to the strength of the ? against the US$? It's weakened against the CAD$ something I really felt the pinch of buying games from VG+ haha.
                  at current exchange rates theres a quid in it when it comes to the console itself

Originally posted by dvdmike
                  will bleach make it to the US or UK ?
                  Its now being shown in the US so I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla
                    Yeah, I'd love a bit of news. I've got a few days off work and instead of cabbaging out, eating junk and watching DVDs I'm refreshing the Wii page on VG+

We've not really got a clue!
                    I?ve done that exact same thing all week because I?ve had a week off work. But I?m back at work tomorrow so it looks like it?s your turn now lol.

Comment

This sucks. Why wont they tell us whats happening. I just want to pre-order so I can stop worrying! At this rate, I'll end up spending my money on something **** and not worthwhile.. Like a PS3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                        This sucks. Why wont they tell us whats happening. I just want to pre-order so I can stop worrying! At this rate, I'll end up spending my money on something **** and not worthwhile.. Like a PS3!!!
                        Dont do it your not alone there are people you can talk to you have friends think of the people you will leave behind and what it will do to them to see you like this

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

well the person who got me my 360 on launch, smalltime US dealer says no one will really know stock until early November , so place like DVD BO cant possibly know, and thats why i believe VG+ have a hold up.

Comment

A List of potential sites to order US NTSC Nintendo Wii consoles and games from!

Lets all muck in together and get a list of sites we can order the games and consoles from. I'll add more when I think of them.

Check the list before you post because we just want one of each (in other words no duplicate lists) They are not necessarily bad or good sites (cheap or quick etc). It's just a list and US NTSC only...

www.videogamesplus.ca - Canadian Based Site
                            www.dvdboxoffice.com - Canadian Based Site
                            www.lik-sang.com - China Based Site
                            www.videogameimports.com - UK Based Site
                            www.newageconsoles.com - UK Based Site
                            www.importmadness.com - Canadian Based Site

Some sites might not have them up for pre-order yet but have a good chance of selling them in the future.

More to come...
                            Last edited by MarioMark; 24-09-2006, 11:12.

Comment

I didn't add www.playasia.com because dont they only sell NTSC JP stuff?

Comment

This just the uploaded on newsnow.co.uk

http://digitalbattle.com/2006/09/24/...north-america/

1 Million Wii Units at launch in America It looks good for us importers!

Comment

Working...
                                X