US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkinho
    You guys done 1 big order or everything individually?
    Each bit seperately to soften the bill for the console duty.

Comment

Well I come home from work to find this happens and I've missed it, just as I expected!

I'll order anyway I think just for the hell of it even though I'm not too bothered about it and a bit skint, and if I cant afford, then I'll just cancel nearer the time.

Comment

done!

Will they confirm where we are in the queue and i wonder if their stock has been confirmed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS
          It's not updated the page for me either, but I've had the confirmation email so I guess it all went through.
          Yeah, just checked and I got that!

I only got the console, Zelda and Trauma Center, I'll get cables and stuff another day when the site is under a bit less pressure.

So glad that's done with now!

EDIT: I hope people are ordering games too, minimum one per order or you'll be cancelled.

Comment

They wouldn't confirm anyones place in the queue for the 360 so it's doubtful. If your orders in at this stage I'd say you stand a strong chance of getting one sent at launch.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
              I hope people are ordering games too, minimum one per order or you'll be cancelled.
              Quoted this, just to make sure people see it.

Comment

EDIT: I hope people are ordering games too, minimum one per order or you'll be cancelled.
                Ehh - what? Better e-mail 'em.

Comment

Well mine went through, i've just got confirmation.

Comment

Everyone would do well to remember Nintendo's estimate of 40050630654305243065076454 units or thereabouts for North America. This isn't a 360 free-for-all.

GOD DAMMIT, PROCESS THE DAMN PAYMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills

Didnt know that, need to make sure I add that too then. Thanks.

Taking SOOOOO long though.

Comment

Come oooooooooooooooon.

Comment

The machine just refuses to enter my basket. Why don't we have a crying smiley?

Comment

LOL!!

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/videogamesplus/includes/functions/database.php on line 1
                            Unable to connect to database server!

Comment

One Wii, plus one Zelda ordered thus far

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
                                LOL!!

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/www/videogamesplus/includes/functions/database.php on line 1
                                Unable to connect to database server!
                                I've seen that message 6 times!

Comment

Working...
                                X