No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's because it's the only FPS on launch and you can slice people up with swords. I think it looks alright to be honest, if it gets crap reviews then i'll leave it.

Comment

Well im just going for the console, Zelda and component cables for now (may get an extra Wiimote and nunchuk)

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
        Hoping there's enough to around, but what you guys looking at pre-ordering?
        • Wii
        • Additional Controller
        • Red Steel
        • Excite Truck
        • Legend of Zelda
        • Wario Ware
        That'd do me I reckon, I may go for Trauma Center Second Opinion at some point.
        Where you ordering from man? Am beginning to think about a pre-order but not sure what the best thing to do?

Would be nice to have one of these tucked up in the house for Christmas

Comment

Probably VG+ mate.

Comment

I will be ordering from videogamesplus.ca

Comment

I'm getting a UK Machine, but I think I'll order another three controllers from VG+ if they are cheaper, I'm hoping.

Comment

Just got my DHL import duty bill from my launch 360,bought from VG+.

Never doing that again,buying a console from them.

?70,****ers.

Comment

?70 ! eek thats urm off-putting

Comment

Accessories-wise, I'll be getting -

Component cable
                    2x Extra Wii Remote
                    2x Extra Nunchuck

Understandable if the above are 1 per customer.

Games-wise -

Zelda: Twilight Princess
                    Trauma Center: Second Opinion
                    Monkey Ball (maybe)
                    Call of Duty 3

I'll wait out on the reviews of Red Steel... it LOOKS spiffy, people say otherwise, but they've apparently overhauled the controls... we'll see.

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and One Piece are no longer launch titles?

Comment

LOL. Is 'Nunchuck' the official name?

Perhaps we'll see a nun chucking game where you have to throw nuns.

Comment

How much is importing a Wii likely to cost? dont like the sound of been charged ?70 for import tax

Comment

I'm gonna request they mark as gift and pray for the best. Won't ask them to mark down though, risky.

If I've gotta pay the customs, so be it, but it's obviously less than ideal.

Comment

Even if it's marked as a gift, you'll still get hit for customs. The only way to avoid them is getting the value marked down.

Comment

I thought they could only charge on commercial products? Obviously it is one, but if it's marked as gift...

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                                I thought they could only charge on commercial products? Obviously it is one, but if it's marked as gift...
                                Nah there are no exceptions. If memory serves you're allowed up to ?30 customs free on a 'gift' item.

My Dreamcast was delivered to me marked as a music CD for $30.

Comment

Working...
                                X