No announcement yet.

US Wii: Preorder Details Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copies of Rayman(today) & Tony Hawks Downhill(Wednesday) have shipped from vg+
    Just hope my ebay wii ships monday

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
      The guy said I was guaranteed to get one and they should ship out of ImportMadness on the 22nd or 23rd.
      when did you order lyris?

Comment

we gonna race to see who beats twilight princess first?

Comment

Originally posted by taijix
          we gonna race to see who beats twilight princess first?
          that would ruin the experience imo... its about taking your time and really seeing all the game has to offer not rushing so you can brag you've finished it and ended up missing like 5 hearts, 3 weapons and 6 this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben
            that would ruin the experience imo... its about taking your time and really seeing all the game has to offer not rushing so you can brag you've finished it and ended up missing like 5 hearts, 3 weapons and 6 this and that.
            i was joking

Comment

Anyone had Zelda or Excitetruck ship from VG+?

Comment

Awesome news about our Wii's im glad we've all been allocated a US machine. The race will be "who gets theirs first"

Comment

I've just had the stangest conversation with Chris from DVDBO. He told me that the way the computer picks who gets a Wii and who doesn't is completely random.

I asked him why a guy who ordered on the 31st has a shipping notice and why I don't (I ordered an the 30th) and he told me that I shouldn't cancel my order as I'm close to the front of the queue!! What sort of sense does that make?

I really want to cancel but I don't want to go withouta Wii (Although who knows when I'll get it if their order process is the equivalent of a ****ing lottery). I certainly won't be using them again, that much is definite.

Comment

looks like import madness was the dark horse to put a pre-order in with in all of this
                    just to reiterate a site someone linked about a week ago, go here to buy games!:

(prices include delivery)

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                      Awesome news about our Wii's im glad we've all been allocated a US machine. The race will be "who gets theirs first"
                      What was your order no Boggy?

Comment

would be interested to get a list of import madness order no's tbh

I ordered on the 11th

order no 6813?

Comment

Originally posted by taijix
                          good news!
                          import madness just called me
                          apparently my order is fine and they're posting it on thursday/friday
                          they're gonna call me later in the week to tell me when to be at home for it
                          i chose the cheapest delivery method but APPARENTLY all of them are going out via the same courier/service, so unlucky to those who paid more for their shipping :/
                          he said all the 67's are fine (my order number is 0000067802, he said something about mine being the first but i swear someone on here ordered before me from them?)
                          WHEEYYY
                          My order was placed on the 5th Nov. My number is: 0000068001. Does that mean I'm screwed?

Comment

i was told i should be getting one within a week or so and my number is 6813? (can't remember last number) so you should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
                              i was told i should be getting one within a week or so and my number is 6813? (can't remember last number) so you should be ok
                              Mine's 0000068026 - placed on the 6th Nov. So if taijix is the first or thereabouts, they must be banking on more than three hundred systems, given wicky is missing his last number.
                              Last edited by Steve; 17-11-2006, 20:18.

Comment

just checked my number it's a 3

Comment

Working...
                                X