No announcement yet.

Buy Your Gamerscore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is unbelieveable just think you buy fifa road to world cup, nhl 2k, nba 2k and madden and you could rack up 3k points in less than an hour so there on $300 an hour not bad really although i really cant see then getting alot of customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez
      I don't really see the connection. The games listed require co-op to get some of the acheivements, how is that the same as paying someone else to get them for you?

Comment

Exactly. The reason for the request was not to play some co-op, it was to play co-op to get the acheivement. As posted in that thread, acheivement whores.

Comment

I don't have a 360 so can someone fill me in here - does a high gamerscore get you anything or is it just a kudos thing?

Comment

But theres nothing wrong with teaming up with someone to get achievments that you cant get on your own the thing is that where not paying for it are we? where just helping each other out which i feel is completly different

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
              I don't have a 360 so can someone fill me in here - does a high gamerscore get you anything or is it just a kudos thing?
              nope doesnt get you anything but you still want a high score its just like if you play a game like space invaders in the arcade you want to get the high score dont you same principle here really

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                But theres nothing wrong with teaming up with someone to get achievments that you cant get on your own the thing is that where not paying for it are we? where just helping each other out which i feel is completly different
                Nothing wrong with that. I find it's more fun to just play the game than play for acheivements. That thread was specifically about rasiing scores, the actual co-op bit was secondary. You should be playing co-op becasuse it's fun, not just to rack up points.

Comment

Dogg Thang, It's just a Kudos thing, take a look at my profile for example, shows how many points I have per game etc, doesn't really mean anything, just shows you how the system works.

Dirty Sanchez - prehaps the wording of my thread was bit OTT, but as Marty said, it's really a different thing. If you take the co-op Scramble as an example, both players have to still be playing past 30,000 points for either of you to get the achievement points. It's not as if your getting achievement points for doing nothing - just Microsoft want to make use of Live at every opportunity - which isn't a bad thing.

The whole reason I started the thread was that twice I was looking to do the Scramble co-op and no-one else was online playing Scramble, so I asked here.

Comment

No worries, it doesn't bother me either way.

I post on another forum that runs 'rep' points, some people get more enjoyment out of their 'rep' than they do from the rest of the site and content.

Points/rep/collecting stuff, all give a different angle on gaming. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                      Dogg Thang, It's just a Kudos thing, take a look at my profile for example, shows how many points I have per game etc, doesn't really mean anything, just shows you how the system works.
                      Cool, thanks for the info. An interesting system.

Comment

I'm surprised it's taken this long. There are so many services that do this for various MMORPGs (IGE is one of the most famous) and so many people that are willing to pay for it that it's just inevitable. It's as pointless as using an Action Replay to finish a game since you just end up with the kudos of a high gamerscore/high level character without actually playing the game in the meantime. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

I'm just a bit worried about the security of this, though. You have to give them the password to your Live account which contains various credit card details, the ability to buy stuff with your money, and your Passport password which happens to get you into your Hotmail/MSN account. Hmm...

Comment

you guy's this company is making easy money. there no need to play through the achivements each time. me and a friend swaped live accounts he then loaded his save and 1000 gamerscore on fifa world cup for me. And vice virsa full auto for him. so they will just be loading save and getting 3000 in a mater on secs. lol $299

Comment

Wow, this has to be one of the saddest things I?ve seen in a long time

Comment

Working...
                            X