US PS3 preorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirov the thread is for US pre-orders

Although interesting point - has this non-shipping to EU started from the USA as well or is it just Asian places that seem to be ****ting themselves ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      Kirov the thread is for US pre-orders
      Ah im being a mug!

I just noticed the news and needed to act as the role as town crier!!

Sorry

Comment

Anyone know anything about HDMI cables? Will the PS3 need some proprietary Sony rubbish, or can I just use any old regular HDMI cable from a high street shop?

Comment

Originally posted by Diggler
          Anyone know anything about HDMI cables? Will the PS3 need some proprietary Sony rubbish, or can I just use any old regular HDMI cable from a high street shop?
          Regular HDMI cable. In fact, I think they HAVE to.

Comment

Weren't Sony making moves to try and stop eBay from listing PlayStation 3s? Or have I just completely made that up?

Comment

Nope, somebody started a rumour and it snowballed.
              WHat they have done is take steps to reduce the possibility of getting ripped off for a PS3, which is welcome.
              Last edited by Geezer; 05-11-2006, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Smith
                Weren't Sony making moves to try and stop eBay from listing PlayStation 3s? Or have I just completely made that up?
                They have no legal right to do and if Ebay capitulates, then they are complicit is supporting Sony's corporate agenda. The PS3's that could be sold EBay would be 'second hand' goods and no company can control the sale of used goods unless determined by law in that country.

Ebay is the worlds free market and not withistanding the occasionial scam, is an excellent way of buying goods. If I want to pay $2000 for a PS3 that is my perogative in the same it for someone to pay over list for a new car etc.

Comment

Working...
                X