No announcement yet.

Review summary thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but still, im sure these reviewers are going through these games far too fast to write up a decent review? they all seem rushed to me

Comment

There's a lot of early reviews by 1up. It sounds like they play the games for 5 min and give them a quick review just to beat IGN and Gamespot to it.

Comment

Is Trauma Centre for Wii a game still worth getting ?

Comment

Hmm it was a great game on the DS and from what I can tell it's just the same with a few new levels.

It's a tough one, I really wanna use the wii remote for it but I played the DS alot. I'll probably buckle just for the new charge pad thingys that doctors use when someone is dying/dead. I forget the name

Comment

1UP.com 11/16/06 10 /10 10.0 Gamerz Edge 11/15/06 10 /10 10.0 Lawrence.com 11/14/06 99 /100 9.9 GameBrink.com 11/14/06 99 /100 9.9 GameSpy.com 11/13/06 5 /5 10.0 UnderGroundOnline (UGO) 11/13/06 A /A+ 9.5 The Hylia 11/13/06 9.6 /10 9.6

(current reviews for twilight princess)

Comment

Twilight Princess - Gamespot - 8.8

http://gstp.ytmnd.com/ <--- Pretty much sums up Gamefaqs initial reaction and there is extreme pandemonium on the TP board over there. The review is from the same guy who reviewed Excitetruck.
              Last edited by Shearie; 18-11-2006, 01:58.

Comment

IGN have given Zelda 9.5.

Comment

Gamespot gave red steel 5.5

Gamespot seem to be a bit harsh on the wii? obviously it's all opinion

Comment

I'm not sure about GameSpot after their ridicilous (sp?) "On The Spot"-session with the Wii, but then EDGE gave Red Steel a 5 so maybe I'm glad I didn't order it. I'll wait for some more impressions.

Comment

I was gonna go for either Red Steel or COD3, just to see how an fps would work with the new controller, looks like it'll be COD3 now.

Comment

that dude on gamespot, in the zelda review, video is a moaning g.it to be fair...the guy was trying to knit-pick and every little flaw with TP - 8.8 seems very harsh considering its near perfect scores every where else

i can understand the game not having voice acting but that kinda adds to the charm of the game. fair enough the music could have been better on DVD and the graphics slightly lifted but if the game is that great to play i could'nt care less

Comment

Originally posted by Goggy
                          I was gonna go for either Red Steel or COD3, just to see how an fps would work with the new controller, looks like it'll be COD3 now.
                          The far cry video that shows the control method looks fun, Mainly because you can dual weild and fire with the mote and chuck

Comment

Gamesmaster UK Issue 180 Scores

Zelda TP 96%
                            Wii Sports 80%
                            Call Of Duty III 87%
                            Monkey Ball BB 86%
                            Redsteel 79%
                            Rayman RR 62%
                            Wii Play 50%

Comment

Originally posted by Goggy
                              I?ll be waiting for Metroid to see how the Wii is for FPS.I think that extra time is needed to really perfect the genre with the console as I am unconvinced COD3 or Red Steel will get it right this early on.

Red Steel intrigued me when it was initially announced, excited me even as we heard how the controller would allow you to mime lobbing grenades and so forth, but as time went on I was seeing little that encouraged me to think the game would appeal to me or actually be that exciting. Call of Duty 3 doesn?t look to be a particularly inspiring game on any format in my opinion, though I might be persuaded to try it should it become cheap in the new year.

Comment

any reviews yet of Gt Pro, or 4x, i would really like to try a racer on launch, im getting so ar zelda, monkeyb, redstee,wii play,

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X