No announcement yet.

Zelda only makes 3rd in the Japanese launch line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, there was a lot more games available at the japanese launch (good games that is) so not everyone bothered to get zelda.

Seems weird though as who couldnt possibly like zelda (^_^)

"Gets ready to repel the line forming of people who dont like zelda "

Comment

Looking at the people queuing it's obvious that buyers are the same kind of conumer as the typical DS Lite one.

Comment

Perhaps the fact that you get 5 games with Wii Sports and 9 with Wii Play had something to do with it, not to mention the free remote with Wii Play... If you're buying a console for a fancy new controller I guess you'd want to put it to as many different uses as possible...

Comment

Are Wiiplay and Wiisports budget priced though? I imagine they'll sell on a 1:1 ratio with the machine, whereas Zelda I would expect to be slightly behind.

Comment

Both games are full price in Japan as far as i can tell from the net prices...

Comment

Zelda games are boring as heck, I'm getting Wii Sports and Play with mine.. Thing is, with the extra remote coming with Wii Play, it makes it much cheaper and more sensible to buy especially with a game for very cheap. It all depends on the type of people buying the console, maybe not as many fans of the Zelda series and more salarymen?

Comment

i think its teh fun factor thats selling wii sports. i mean.... to begin with cause my games were delayed i only had wii sports.

and that totally kept me entertained... and when zelda showed up... i only lpayed for an hour before going back to sports!

Comment

Working...
                X