PS3 at VG+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
    I would not worry, my Wii was showing held for two days just before christmas yet no problem

I am worried now it has been a day and a half with no change, what happened to the other people that ordered a ps3 from vg+ when they had their last batch, has anyone else tracked theirs?, if you have please tell me the progress shown, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nocomment View Post
      I am worried now it has been a day and a half with no change, what happened to the other people that ordered a ps3 from vg+ when they had their last batch, has anyone else tracked theirs?, if you have please tell me the progress shown, thanks

Anyone? its still the same

Comment

Originally posted by nocomment View Post
        Anyone? its still the same
        Wouldn't worry, I doubt customs work on a Sunday. Keep an eye on it tomorrow morning.

Comment

Well it came, at last in the rain. It looked like it may have been opened up by customs, it was marked down at 20 CAD well ill see

Comment

Cool m8, so long as it works OK you'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee64 View Post
              Cool m8, so long as it works OK you'll love it.

Yeh, i was worried the whole weekend for nothing, everything works fine, but i have not tried any disks only the demos, i still need to buy them

Comment

Has anybody who got their PS3 from the lates batch used it with a regular kettle lead? (sorry, I want to be 110% sure)

Mine left during last night. Hopefully I'll get it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by HHarm View Post
                  Has anybody who got their PS3 from the lates batch used it with a regular kettle lead? (sorry, I want to be 110% sure)
                  Yep I got mine yesterday and use a 5amp kettle lead with it.

Comment

How much did people pay for last batch (20GB) and did you get hit for customs?
                    I'm thinking of shifting my JPN unit and buying a US one.

EDIT:Never mind, I've just seen that they were £310 plus £50 shipping.
                    Last edited by Geezer; 14-01-2007, 16:35.

Comment

Videogamesplus.ca is my favourite place to order games from and I've been monitoring their website quite frequently for any signs of them selling ps3 consoles but have not so far noticed any being offered for sale, at least if you select ps3 products from the list on the left hand side of the screen, has anyone managed to order one recently from this website, and if so are they listed somewhere not immediately obvious on the site?

Brian

Comment

They only put them on the site when they have them in stock or a confirmed number coming in. They've had at least a couple of batches in, you've just been unlucky enough to miss them. When they get more in you won't have any trouble finding them on the site.

Comment

Back in stock at VG+

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
                            Back in stock at VG+
                            THere we go then. Finally went and ordered my vf5 playing machine.

Comment

Yes, I succeeded in placing an order for a ps3 at videogamesplus this morning.

Brian

Comment

My PS3 arrived from videogamesplus yesterday, only 6 days after ordering, I was so un-excited that I slept most of the evening and just turned it on to make sure it worked. I dont have any PS3 games yet so I tried a PS2 one on it, it worked but displayed funny vertical lines so maybe it needs the software upgrade.

Yes, I can confirm that you can simply plug in a computer power cable connected straight into the mains in the uk and it will work without problem.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X