X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope so! *buys it to find out*

Comment

Bad week to US PSP owners. I'm getting fed up of Atlus releasing every game at $40. I'm not going to pay that much.

Comment

Who here has picked up braid

Comment

This thursday Metal Gear Solid 7.99

Comment

Boring Where's my FFVIII?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              This thursday Metal Gear Solid 7.99
              the ps1 version? I thought ps1 one games where 3.99? or is that price reserved for stuff that is just tat like tarzan.

Comment

Well that's great news for the European store. A worthy addition and it will make for a decent update.

Comment

Does Braid work with a Saturn USB pad? Megaman 9 did.

Comment

yes well FF7 was 7.99 and didnt stop it becoming the most downloaded game on PSN.

Comment

Is LBP likely to be out this week for the GO? If so it could be a good week!

Comment

Well it's supposed to be out today in the US. Assassin's Creed PSP was added at midnight tonight but no LBP. Though the store is down now for maintenence so it could be updating. I imagine it will hit the European store Thursday or Friday.

Edit: Oh, store is back up and no LBP.
                        Last edited by Dogg Thang; 17-11-2009, 20:33.

Comment

Finally a decent update including MGS and Little Big Planet:

Official PlayStation Blog for news and video updates on PlayStation, PS5, PS4, PS VR, PlayStation Plus and more.

Comment

woop woop.

I'll be having lots of that.

Comment

Yep a very good update for PSP owners. Though reports on LBP say the level editor is buggy, a bit broken, and prone to crashes.

Comment

Wonder why Gravity Crash is waiting until Tuesday?

Will be buying that and Critter Crunch for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X