Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pay $10 for Triple Triad on it's own!

Comment

Yeah, I've been looking forward to FFVIII. Going to have to get it once I finish TR Last Revelation. Tried the MGS Peace Walker demo this morning. It's more the same than ever. Looks pretty though.

Comment

I couldn't get on with VIII at all. Not one bit.

Comment

Draw
          Repeat
          Repeat
          Repeat
          Repeat
          Guardian Force
          Tap Square repeatedly during overlong summon animation.
          Turn off PlayStation

Have to agree, not one of my favourite FF games at all.

I'm buying the version off PSN anyway

Comment

I have VII - IX already, which I can still rip to my PSP if needs be so I won't be picking them up. I do wish they'd put US versions up on the UK store though for those people with a PSP/HDTV.

IX is the best, obviously. (Even though I haven't managed to beat

Eternal Darkness

)

Comment

Am I the only one who likes 8? One of my favorites alongside 7 and 11

Anyone know of a good place to obtain PSN cards for the US store who will email codes? Tried ebay and the cheapest ones are delivered physically

Comment

I would pay $10 for Triple Triad on it's own!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  Am I the only one who likes 8? One of my favorites alongside 7 and 11
                  Probabaly, 8 is pretty awful. I dont think many people like the main charater, and I would imagine the battles annoy alot too. Why even bother making it so your characthers level up when the enemies are always the same level as your characther?, you dont actualy feel like they are developing. Its basicaly a game lacking so many things that make Final Fantasy such a stellar franchise and one of the most well respected names in the RPG genre. Id say its an embaressment to the series on many levels.
                  Last edited by rmoxon; 18-12-2009, 11:49.

Comment

I actually liked the draw system. However enemies and bosses levelling up with you was a poorly thought out mechanic and there is a really really stupid plot twist that comes out of nowhere.

Comment

Anyone know of a good place to obtain PSN cards for the US store who will email codes?

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post

hdmoviesource is currently slightly cheaper, $22.79

Comment

The $50 cards are cheaper at maximumcards though ;-)

Comment

Thanks guys, have both sites been tried and tested?

Comment

I ordered a $50 card from HDmovie source this morning and it arrived after a couple of hours (i ordered very early though).

My second order with them so I will vouch for them.

Just make sure you select "Cards" for your country when entering delivery address (keep UK for Billing Address) otherwise they will charge you shipping.

Comment

Am I the only one who likes 8? One of my favorites alongside 7 and 11(
                                VIII is my favourite PSone FF game although all three were very enjoyable...

Comment

Working...
                                X