Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth getting the PAL FF9 or should I just wait for the NTSC version?

Comment

I'd wait. The US FFVII was noticeably better on PSP than the PAL one.

Comment

I'll wait, both my 7 and 8 are NTSC too. I don't think its going to be a long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
          I'll wait, both my 7 and 8 are NTSC too. I don't think its going to be a long wait.
          Unless they pull a Vagrant Story, which still isn't out in NTSC-land.

Comment

It is out on JPN PSN, as i was really tempted to pick it up a while back. But damn, need a translation guide if i'm going to be forging left right and centre like your average smithy.
            Last edited by jimtendo; 26-05-2010, 18:15.

Comment

So what's the line-up this week then on PlayStation Store? I'd say you're in the right place to find out; shall we tuck in? Planet Minigolf joins us this week, bringing its own style of golfing aesthetics to our fingertips, also offering customisation options as well as multiplayer modes; this certainly looks like something you [...]

UK store update.

Comment

Hi Everyone – It’s time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update. Updates Stand O' Food Permanent Price Drop (now $2.99, original price $4.99) Manhunt 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $14.99, original price $29.99) The Warriors Permanent Price Drop (now $14.99, original price $19.99) Dissidia Final Fantasy Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99, original price $39.99) Sam [...]

US store update: Peace Walker edition.

Comment

Lots of people on GAF reporting that they can't use their cards on the US PSN when they've previously been able to. Just a heads up for those that are actually able to use their cards on the US store.

Comment

Tempted by Disgaea infinite. That's a pretty good price.

Comment

BY CARDS i assume you mean credit cards and PSN network cards

Comment

I'll see what ends up on the EU store today but I'm very tempted to go for Metal Slug XX. Haven't played that one yet and, while I'm not a hardcore Slug fan and actually I'm a bit rubbish at them, I really enjoy the MS Collection and one more wouldn't be a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                          BY CARDS i assume you mean credit cards and PSN network cards
                          Yep.

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I'll see what ends up on the EU store today
                          Good morning; don't worry you haven't lost track of time, this post really is up earlier than usual. This is because the store is updating earlier than usual (will be live before lunchtime), and the reason is because there will some PSN maintenance from 16.00 GMT today until tomorrow morning and you will therefore not [...]

It's there.

Comment

Considerably more expensive, at least in Euros. US version it will have to be then. I really wish I could just run several accounts at once on the PSP. The switching thing is a real frustration...

Comment

Is Metal Slug XX a download only title? No sign of it at places like Amazon, Play etc. as a UMD release.

Comment

No it was definitely a UMD release a while back. At least in the US.

Comment

Working...
                                X