This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony PSN Christmas Sale starts today:

Under Defeat for ?15.99 seems pretty good to me! And F1 Race Stars for ?19.99.

PSN Xmas Sale

Comment

Castlevania SOTN just appeared in Euro store. Never thought I'd live to see the day.

Comment

Ugh, I wish they'd just dump the PAL PS1 stuff and give us the proper NTSC versions instead. Anybody running a PS3 should have access to an NTSC-capable television in 2012.

Comment

I take it SOTN is the PAL version...so lame.

Its like rubbing salt in the wound only giving us a few titles in NTSC/60hz.

Comment

I read last week on IGN the yanks got Zanac X Zanac plus another 5 import titles

Comment

... and having them play in 50Hz on a PAL PS3. (Looking at you, Klonoa.) Doesn't help that the Spyros that went up on the store are all US imports for some reason!

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
              I read last week on IGN the yanks got Zanac X Zanac plus another 5 import titles
              Now that is salt in the wound... I'd love to play that on my Vita.

Comment

New patch out to improve the Playstation store 26mb

Comment

Retro City Rampage is finally out for EU accounts! Looks lovely on the Vita!

Comment

Free Darksiders for US Playstation Plus accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                      Retro City Rampage is finally out for EU accounts! Looks lovely on the Vita!
                      Yep.

Also picked up JSR for free. Ah, PS+

Sumioni and Oragrhythm are also out today and waiting to be tried.

A good week for Vita owners.

Comment

And EDF 2017 portable.

Comment

Borderlands 2 is ?17:99 at the moment in the January sale and if you're after the DLC they have the Borderlands 2 Season Pass for ?10:79 as part of the same sale.

That's a really good price for the Season Pass as today's Sir hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC is ?6:49 on it's own. With the Season Pass you get all four DLC packs for twice that price of this one on it's own.

Comment

Did EDF not get a retail release then? I can't seem to find it in any UK online shops.

Comment

There's a PlayStation Mobile promo running for the next six weeks with a different game being given away for free every week in Australia, Japan, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

This week it's Samurai Beatdown.

They're playable on the Vita as well as any other PlayStation Certified Device.

Comment

Trophies for that do you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X