Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** biscuits! How the **** can not one of the following be a PS3?! I do not own a Vita!

PlayStation™Certified devices

Sony
    Sony Tablet P
    Sony Tablet S
    Xperia Tablet S
    Sony Mobile Communications
    Xperia acro HD IS12S
    Xperia acro HD SO-03D
    Xperia acro IS11S
    Xperia acro S LT26w
    Xperia acro SO-02C
    Xperia arc SO-01C
    Xperia AX SO-01E
    Xperia GX SO-04D
    Xperia ion LT28at
    Xperia ion LT28i/LT28h
    Xperia NX SO-02D
    Xperia PLAY R800i/R800a/R800at
    Xperia PLAY R800x
    Xperia PLAY SO-01D
    Xperia S LT26i
    Xperia SL LT26ii
    Xperia SX SO-05D
    Xperia T LT30a/LT30p
    Xperia TL LT30at
    Xperia TX LT29i
    Xperia V LT25i
    Xperia VL SOL21
    Xperia Z C6602/C6603/C6606
    Xperia ZL C6502/C6503/C6506
    Sharp
    AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-09D
    AQUOS PHONE SERIE ISW16SH
    AQUOS PHONE SERIE SHL21 *1
    AQUOS PHONE Xx SBM106SH
    PANTONE? 6 Soft Bank 200SH
    AQUOS PAD SHT21 *1
    HTC
    One V *2
    One X *3
    One S *3
    One XL *3
    One EVO 4G LTE *3
    One X+ *3

Obviously it's because PS3 doesn't have touchscreen functionality, but come on, lots of PS Mobile games don't even use it.
    Last edited by Sketcz; 17-01-2013, 09:50.

Comment

Not for any Mobile games at the moment but according to Sony...
      Originally posted by Sally Thomson
      It's coming. I couldn't tell you what the timeline is on that, but those kinds of features are definitely in our purview.

We are hearing the feedback, and we take everything from what the gamers are saying and what the developers are saying to heart. Trust me, it's a priority for us.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Did EDF not get a retail release then? I can't seem to find it in any UK online shops.
        Digital only, annoyingly. I really want to play it but I'm not really willing to pay ?34.99 when I have the 360 version sitting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
          Digital only, annoyingly. I really want to play it but I'm not really willing to pay ?34.99 when I have the 360 version sitting here.
          Same but I am tempted to get it anyway because:

a) I would never sell it.
          b) I want to start from scratch.
          c) I am a sucker.

Comment

PS3 Everybody's Golf World Tour Complete is cheap as chips on PSN at the moment, few years old and no trophy support but a great game for around a fiver.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
              PS3 Everybody's Golf World Tour Complete is cheap as chips on PSN at the moment, few years old and no trophy support but a great game for around a fiver.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ever...embers-1447458
              its half decent in 3D

Comment

EDF 2017 , im playing it, i paid 35 quid, i jmst be a sucker, but im trying to support the dev and hope more EDF games get released and it's fun, im going to totally rinse it, something i could never do on 360.

Comment

MB me too mate. For all the same reasons.

Comment

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but didn't want to make a new thread just to ask:

I've got some PSN codes printed on receipts bought from gamestation (to use up credit before they folded). I'm not going to use them, so want to sell them, but there's a chance that I have used some already. If I type them in to redeem them, do I get a chance to press "confirm" before it adds them to my account (or says they're already used)? I know that wouldn't work with Steam, for example, if you type in a code and press submit then it adds it to your account straight away.

Thanks

Comment

No you get a final check that you want to add the amount to your wallet

I'm after some so give me a shout

Comment

New sale kicks off today

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          H Christ, surely these type of prices are smashing Microsoft in the kugle-sack?

Comment

Originally posted by Se7enus View Post
                            H Christ, surely these type of prices are smashing Microsoft in the kugle-sack?

Mr Fella how are you doing?
                            I'm just glad I put a bigger hardrive in my ps3
                            The sly trilogy for ?7.99 im in

Comment

Cheers for the heads-up, esp. re Darksiders 2, gonna have to clear some space.

Also tempted by De Blob 2. Any good or a waste of space?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                Cheers for the heads-up, esp. re Darksiders 2, gonna have to clear some space.

Also tempted by De Blob 2. Any good or a waste of space?
                                You can probably get De Blob 2 for even less than that on disc and its quite poor but its the price of a rental

Comment

Working...
                                X