Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep nothing exciting on the JPN store either, not sure about the USA one.

Comment

And here is me thinking they would "Bring it home" lol

Comment

Isn't Snakeball on the UK Store new?

Comment

I think it might be, not sure.

This is supposedly it for the US:
          United States/Canada

Games/Demos:
          -PixelJunk Monsters demo
          -Jet Moto 3 (PS1) - $5.99

DLC:
          Rock Band tracks - $1.99 each:
          Weezer - "El Scorcho" (master)
          Stone Temple Pilots - "Sex Type Thing" (master)
          Garbage - "Why Do You Love Me?" (master)

Trailers:
          -Bionic Commando: Rearmed
          -Conflict: Denied Ops - "Developer Diary 4"
          -MLB08 The Show - "Replay Vault Tutorial"
          -MLB08 The Show - "Pitcher Batter Analysis Tutorial"
          -MLB08 The Show - "Stolen Base"
          EDIT: There's also an update for PAIN I believe.
          Last edited by Number45; 21-02-2008, 19:53.

Comment

This will be on the European PC Store from Friday.
            Originally posted by Sony Press Office

Brings Friends Closer Together With Go!Messenger

Video chat, voice chat and instant messaging for PSP
            27th February 2008. Friends and Gamers can be that little closer together with the launch of Go!Messenger, the new wireless communication package for PSP? (PlayStation? portable) from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) and BT.

PSP users can now keep in touch with each other, for free[1], from any wireless broadband internet connection. Go!Messenger will allow gamers to Video, Voice and Instant Message (IM) each other from anywhere in the world all from their PSPs. When connected to a Go!Cam, the attachable video camera and microphone for PSP, users also have the ability to make video calls to their friends and leave fun video and voice messages.

Go!Messenger has been developed in partnership with BT, allowing users to connect to wireless broadband at over 2,500 BT Openzone hotspots and in and around city centres. Users will have the freedom of a mobile phone except that through Go! Messenger all calls to other users are free1.

"With Go!Messenger, the PSP is pushing new boundaries, adding unique communication features to all the existing multimedia experiences," said Stephane Hareau, PSP European Marketing Manager. "Enabling more than 8.5 Million PSP users across the SCEE region to communicate with each other, through Video or Voice chat, truly confirms the always evolving nature and potential of PSP."

Warren Buckley, BT Group Director Mobility & Convergence said, "By working with PlayStation, BT is helping to consolidate PSP as a communications and entertainment device that will sit at the heart of a PSP user's digital lifestyle. For the first time, the PSP community can stay constantly connected through voice and video chat and instant messaging both in and out of the home. We believe that this exciting development will only help SCEE to attract even more customers for the PSP."

Comment

There is some stuff for Hot Shots Golf 5 on the JP Store now at Y500.

Can't read most of it but it looks like a character called Yukino from the few English language words in the description that I can make out.

Comment

Heh, the UK 'content' is up already, same for Japan.

United Kingdom

Trailers:
                -Conflict: Denied Ops - "Dev Diary #4"
                -Haze - "Boss Speech"

Japan

Games/Demos:
                -Baroque Syndrome (PS1) - ¥600
                -Ide Yosuke no Mahjong Kyo****su (PS1) - ¥600
                -Um Jammer Lammy (PS1) - ¥600
                -Wai Wai Bowling (PS1) - ¥600

DLC:
                -Dark Mist Expansion Pack - ¥500 (4-player online multiplayer)

Trailers:
                -Armored Core 4 - "Answer Movie Vol. 1"
                -Armored Core 4 - "Answer Movie Vol. 2"
                -Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - "Creator Document"
                -Minna No Golf 5
                -Valkyria of the Battlefield: Gallian Chronicles
                EDIT: This from GAF, no mention of the MNG DLC.

Comment

Is that all the UK is getting today ? any sign of what's going up on the USA store ?

Comment

Nothing yet no, and yeah that's apparently it for the UK (If you ignore the David Reeve is a douchebag comedy game on GAF! ). Apparently PAIN was 'confirmed' for today though, perhaps it'll go up later?

Comment

Wow - I just can't cope with all that U.K. content that's appeared today - what ever will I do?! stingy gits

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        Is that all the UK is getting today ? any sign of what's going up on the USA store ?
                        There's 2 PAIN add-on's, and a PAIN theme up on the U.S. store - are they new?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                          Apparently PAIN was 'confirmed' for today though, perhaps it'll go up later?
                          I think it was down for 6th March.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                            There's 2 PAIN add-on's, and a PAIN theme up on the U.S. store - are they new?
                            Not sure, up in the box on top right they should have a date next to them

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                              Not sure, up in the box on top right they should have a date next to them
                              Yup, says 22 Feb, so I guess they ain't new then - duhhhh, stupid Dan!!

Comment

The PAIN DLC was up last week. The Fun With Explosives game is quite good!

Comment

Working...
                                X