X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true:

full games
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($15.95AU)

additional content
    Army of Two - Veteran Map Pack (free)

PSone games
    Rayman ($8.45AU)

videos
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - E3 Trailer
    Overlord - Trailer
    Super Stardust HD - Solo & Teamplay Trailer

themes & wallpapers
    PixelJunk Monsters - wallpaper
    Prince of Persia - wallpaper * 2

PSP games
    MediEvil Resurrection ($29.95AU)
    ... then it's entirely possible the UK will get Puzzle Fighter today! If it hasn't already, I'm a little out of touch on the UK stuff. Rayman also.

EDIT: I should have read further up the GAF post.

full games
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (€9,99)

additional content
    Army of Two - Veteran Map Pack (free)

PSone games
    Rayman (€4,99)

videos
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - E3 Trailer
    Overlord - Trailer
    Super Stardust HD - Solo & Teamplay Trailer

themes & wallpapers
    PixelJunk Monsters - wallpaper
    Prince of Persia - wallpapers

PSP games
    MediEvil Resurrection (€19,99)
    Last edited by Number45; 29-05-2008, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
      Thanks for your effort JP its very well apreciated here mate..
      No problem, just thought it would be handy for people like me who don't speak the lingo.

Any news on the US updates yet?

Comment

Fatal Inertia Ex Y3,600/£17:27 is up on the Japanese store now. Luckily there is ademo up on the too (544MB) as I thought the original Fatal Inertia was really bad.

Comment

Hey, everyone. It’s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update. Add-on Game Content Rock Band Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. "You’re All I’ve Got Tonight" - The Cars ($1.99) "My Best Friend’s Girl" - The Cars ($1.99) "Moving in Stereo" - The Cars [...]

Another scintillating US update. I can't even be arsed to quote it to be honest.

Comment

Today's European stuff, thankfully there is the USA store to fall back on. Didn't have time to check the JPN store this morning, anyone know what they got ?

PS3 Games:

- Battlefield: Bad Company Demo
            - Dragonball Z Demo

PS3 Game Add-ons:

- Toy Home DLC
            - 2 x Guitar Hero 3 Packs

PS1 Game:

- Rainbow Six

PSP Game:

- Killzone Liberation

Media:

- God of War Theme
            - Resident Evil 5 Trailer
            - Top Spin 3 Trailer
            EDIT:
            Just a RE5 Trailer for JPN Store today.
            Last edited by VR46; 05-06-2008, 12:03.

Comment

Novastrike and Commando3 at least for the US today, and the free GoW song for GH3.

I had no idea there was a PS1 Rainbow Six game.

Comment

What (UK) time does the US store update at? There's meant to be a Civ Rev demo on there today but nothing as of yet.

Comment

Usually between 21:00 and 23:00, so not for a while yet. Awesome update if that's coming as well as the two new PSN games.

Comment

Quick question - am I right in saying a lot of the PSN titles don't have demos? I used to enjoy demoing titles in Live and bought a number of titles because of that.

Comment

Not many PSN games have demo's no, probably less than 50% - though demo's do sometimes follow a few weeks/months later - for some reason.

Comment

Shame. Definitely something should copy from MS - download a demo, then immediately activate it if you like it.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, sure I would have given them more of my heard earned if they'd demo'd every game.

Comment

I'd agree about the demos too.

Haven't a couple of the latest games been demos with an option to unlock the full game though? I know Fatal Inertia was and I'm sure another recent one was too. I think it was one of the improvements that were suggested when people were asked to vote on improvements to the store a while back.

The problem with it was that the demo was really the best part of Fatal Inertia.

I suppose the reason for not doing demos is the additional cost and delay to the full game being released. I'd still rather see it though.

Where the hell is the US stuff today.

Comment

Just checked and US stuff is still not up

Comment

I think there's a good reason for that as now as I keep getting errors in the US store. It's usually there by 10 at the latest so they may be having problems.

EDIT:
                                Maybe something to do with that new magazine thingie?

Comment

Working...
                                X