Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I got Pain via my US account, will I have to get the US expansion pack? I know on retail games you have to match reason, I wasn't sure on PSN titles.

Comment

I made the mistake of buying the US-version of the team expansion-pack of Super Stardust HD which didn't work with my EU-version of the main game, so I would guess - yes, you will have to get the US expansion pack.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
        Pardonez moi, monsieur numero quarante-cinq, pour quoi vous ete gone all continental-like?!

Hurrah for Pain: Abusement Park oui oui!

I was going to translate, but then I thought it's all pretty obvious (Hence the quote).

Originally posted by Chain View Post
        As I got Pain via my US account, will I have to get the US expansion pack? I know on retail games you have to match reason, I wasn't sure on PSN titles.
        99% sure it'll be region locked as well.

Comment

FIFA 09 demo on Thursday?

Comment

Released Sep 11th according to http://www.us.playstation.com/Games

Control the board and buzz your way to the top as JEOPARDY! comes to a PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system near you! Show off your lightning fast skills - be the first to buzz in with the correct response and you’re in the money! Respond incorrectly and your virtual bank will take a hit. Experience the newly enhanced version of America’s Favorite Quiz Show!

JEOPARDY! now features:

* Over 2,000 clues from the producers of the T.V. show
            * Photorealistic 3D set and T.V. style camera shots
            * HD quality motion graphics for a broadcast look and feel
            * Single or network/multiplayer mode
            * Trophies to track your rankings
            * Character customization and emotes

Comment

where the hell is Wipeout HD...

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                where the hell is Wipeout HD...
                Dude, the delay of Wipeout HD (due to technical problems) was announced back in July. Should hopefully be out by the end of the year though

Comment

Sony have been making noises about it again recently, and there was a new pv following Leipzig. The only thing they haven't given anyone yet is a launch date, other than '2008'...

Comment

I think they've sorted the technical problem now and I read somewhere on line that the US PS blog had stated a Fall release so here's hoping it won't be too much longer now.

Comment

Pain Amusement Park update is out plus the trophy patch at 325mb.

Comment

On the EU store?

Comment

Yea buy through the game itself to unlock it 58mb file for the amusement park add on....trophy patch is 325mb.

Comment

ahhh, ok thanks! Wonder why my store layout hadnt updated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                              Sony have been making noises about it again recently, and there was a new pv following Leipzig. The only thing they haven't given anyone yet is a launch date, other than '2008'...
                              Wipeout HD for ?11.99!

Comment

Are there going to be any updates today? Was hoping for a FIFA demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X