This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saif View Post
    It does but it may be ip blocked (not delved) as the information shown in the instructions does not match.
    It's the same as the US video store in that there isn't even the video tab available to select.

Comment

How on earth did MM9 get a release in the US before it hit the Japanese PSN?

I'm just bitter because like many people I have no means of buying anything off the US store. Bahhh.

Comment

What time do updates go up on the Euro PSN? I'm tempted to sneak out of work for a bit and get wipeout.

Comment

I set up my remote play for the UK account especially! Hopefully get it DLing from work to arrive to it ready to play!

Comment

I've just registered for an Angel Love Online account - it's up on the JPN store (And 100% Japanese and looks almost impossible to play without knowing moon language).

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
              What time do updates go up on the Euro PSN? I'm tempted to sneak out of work for a bit and get wipeout.
              Wouldnt mind knowing that myself to be honest.

XBLA updates are normally up by 9am ish. SO i wonder what sort of time they appear on PSN

Comment

I'm not sure when they normally put the updates on, but there's nothing there yet.

Comment

Apparently some people are already playing it? How come its not up on my store yet?

Comment

Items usualy go up around 5pm.

Comment

Boo! I will be at work

Comment

YAS! Ill be home by then.

Comment

cant see anything up just yet,

Comment

Downloading now.

Comment

Megaman 9 6.99
                              Burnout Paradise 24.99
                              Wipeout HD 11.99

Out now!

Comment

Any reason as to why Burnout is about 10 quid dearer on the Euro PSN than it is on the HK PSN?.

Comment

Working...
                                X