Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless nunchucks
    Improved Sensor Bar
    Improvement in the friends code system, I want to be able to view what my friends are doing, msg them while they do it, and see what they have done since they bought the console (ala, XFire and Xbox Live)
    I would like to be able to use the channels while a game runs in the background.
    Some N64 VC games.
    NoE not to force me to buy a American console
    Last edited by retrend; 28-12-2006, 21:49.

Comment

- 007: GoldenEye as a VC-game with improved framerate, controller-options for GameCube Controller, Wii Classic Controller and Wii Remote, bots (like in Perfect Dark) and online-play. Although I can see us getting 007: GoldenEye as a VC-title on Wii, I don't think it will get improved as much as mentioned, but I hope so.

- A great FPS-game (in addition to Metroid Prime 3: Corruption), with both online and offline multiplayer and co-op.

- Contra III: The Alien Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time and Kirby's Adventure on Virtual Console.

- Mario Kart: Hyper Dash!! (or whatever they'll call it), a package with both Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Kart Arcade GP / Arcade GP 2, including online-play (or just a totally new Mario Kart with online-play).

Comment

Wii wiishes:

Online multiplayer uberness to kick in, with Mario Kartiness and Metroidiness.

More online muliplayer tom foolery injected into classic games in the VC. i.e. WaveRace64 with online play.

Oooh yeah, a katamari game. Even tho the bloke said no more

Comment

a really great one on one first person swordfighting game i would love

Comment

I wish gamers would stop asking for VC games to be 'changed' to suit their modern day tastes

Non-domestic titles on VC, ta. That's all!

Comment

A firmware update to make it region free would be great but it's not going to happen.

I disagree about the need for a wireless nunchaku . All such a device would do is waste even more batteries at a time when the current, wired connection method works just fine. No doubt a third a party solution will appear in due course for those who really want it.

It would be nice, as others have said, to see a new IP from NCL, something truly original. What was the last new IP from them? Pikmin?

The online is a mess as those used to Xbox live can attest. Nintendo, why, in this day and age, do we have to manually input each others codes? It goes against the very principle of creating an online community as it's supposed to be easy and intuitive (like Live) not tiresome. I don't have time to input dozens of codes which really defeats the purpose in the first place. A single gamertag would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanuts View Post
                A firmware update to make it region free would be great but it's not going to happen.

I disagree about the need for a wireless nunchaku . All such a device would do is waste even more batteries at a time when the current, wired connection method works just fine. No doubt a third a party solution will appear in due course for those who really want it.

It would be nice, as others have said, to see a new IP from NCL, something truly original. What was the last new IP from them? Pikmin?

The online is a mess as those used to Xbox live can attest. Nintendo, why, in this day and age, do we have to manually input each others codes? It goes against the very principle of creating an online community as it's supposed to be easy and intuitive (like Live) not tiresome. I don't have time to input dozens of codes which really defeats the purpose in the first place. A single gamertag would be perfect.

Project hammer and day of crisis have been Announced by Nintendo and seem to be new IP. mind you they look like one off's. unless they are crazy popular i cant see them going anywere.

Comment

another Wish:

For VC Games to be updated!
                  Improove the graphics, run in 720p, online multiplayer, new levels, etc!!!
                  They said about this before I'm sure (updating them) but now it's all "They are staying exactly as they were"
                  If they are afraid of losing customers by changing the game release it with a 2nd option to play the original as it was? cant be that hard to do.

Comment

I think the biggest problem with new IPs is that this is Nintendo we are talking about, a company with the greatest gaming heritage. IMO, only Sega can come close. The result being that people expect a new Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc every few years.

I would love to see a new Waverace and Pilotwings but others may groan. Horses for courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar View Post
                      I wish gamers would stop asking for VC games to be 'changed' to suit their modern day tastes

like I just did? although i said they could have the original in there too

Comment

Originally posted by Peanuts View Post
                        I think the biggest problem with new IPs is that this is Nintendo we are talking about, a company with the greatest gaming heritage. IMO, only Sega can come close. The result being that people expect a new Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc every few years.

I would love to see a new Waverace and Pilotwings but others may groan. Horses for courses.
                        Nope a new , decent waverace would be good, if it can be just as simple and fun as the n64 version, hey, maybe do a capcom & just update the looks & add online play? I'd pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar View Post

if Nintendo turned and said we're releasing Waverace 64, but we're including an 8 player online mode in it, would you puke down your front or **** your pants with welcome?

Comment

they quite blatantly wouldnt ever do that

Comment

Maybe true, but it was one of my wishes. Would you welcome it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                                Improove the graphics, run in 720p, online multiplayer, new levels, etc!!! They said about this before I'm sure (updating them) but now it's all "They are staying exactly as they were"
                                Here is direct quote from december's PC Magazine, where mag's Editor-in-Chief Jim Louderback interviewed George Harrison.

Q: What else can we expect from the Wii online over the next few months?

New content, promotional downloads, micro transactions, new games, new levels for your existing games. There's no subscription fee for online, you'll be able to purchase virtual console games, based on points, and $5 for NES, $8 for Super Nintendo, and $10 for N64 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X