F1 Champ Ed (PS3) - 4
    Arma: Armed Assault - 5
    The Sims Life Stories - 5
    Mach: Modified Air Combat Heroes - 5
    Trion Cube - 5
    Ghost Rider - 6
    Rocky Balboa (psp) - 5
    Battlestations: Midway (360) - 5

So a bit crap on the review front overall and still no Motorstorm review (guess they're still waiting for the final US review code).

Time Extend - Super Mario Sunshine

Making of......Spy Vs Spy

Cover story - MGS4 Kojima interview (12 pages)

Also features on:-

Sega Rally (360, PS3, PC)
    Shiny, Dave Perry interview

Nice to see Crackdown getting a good score. What's the scoop on MGS4? Any new information we didn't already know?

Comment

Im interested in Sega Rally Revo, but aside from this it looks like another lame issue. Meanwhile the next issue of GTM has the VF5 review.

Comment

I'll be interested to read about SM Sunshine. I thought it was actually very good. There were problems with the camera, but it was hardly game ruining. My only complaint was the relative size. After so many years since SM64 I wanted a substantial helping, but half the game was collecting blue coins. Sometimes you simply couldn't find them without knowing. On the windmill level, for example, you had to spray a particular tree on top.

Amazing score for Crackdown. I've not even read a preview - I don't have a clue what kind of game it is.

Comment

it's GTA with special super hero styleeee powers tbh. Demo was excellent, can't wait to get it an play some online co-op.

Comment

Anything interesting in the MGS4/Kojima interview?

Comment

Not really. Just a bit more mild Wii/DS bashing.

Comment

I don't like posting about review scores but.......

F1 Champ Ed (PS3) - 4
                Battlestations: Midway (360) - 5

are both way way off.

Comment

very harsh of F1 and battlestations, both 7/8 out of 10 easy

Comment

Can a picture of the MGS cover be found anywhere

Comment

There's no new information on MGS4 in a 12 page interview at all apart from Wii/DS bashing?

Comment

I'm new here and as a keen reader of Edge was wondering how this stuff is known. Isn't 173 out on the 15th? Thats what it says in issue 172.

Comment

Subscribers get it early.

Good to know that Crackdown got a high score. The preview in the current issue was positive with the length being the only issue, so it seems like it does enough to get past that.

Comment

Yeah, Crackdown - from the demo - is seeming like a nice, solid 8/10 for me. Whilst I'm quite often out of step with most people's opinions - I used to agree with Edge far more often than not - I'm kind of surprised at Midway's 5, from some of the reactions I've seen on various forums. Not that I've played it, but still.

Comment

Can you offer a summary of the F1 review? The demo is nowhere near a 4 so I fear there's something critially wrong with it (unless they just marked it down for being a 'boring F1 game'?)

Comment

Working...
                              X