No announcement yet.

flOw - PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This, as yet, is the only game on the PS3 I really like the look of, it's just a pity I don't own a PS3. Does anyone know what the PC version's like?

Comment

Online Games Directory - Blog about games playable through your browser and free game downloads. Play games online, action games, multiplayer games, puzzle games, arcade games and more.

Comment

The PC one has been classed as an "experiment" by the developers but it does give you a glimpse of what the actually game is like. It's surprisingly processor intensive on the PC also.

Comment

Yesterday, I bought the PSP version of this (which is up in the UK store now). Is there a First Play thread on it or is this it?

I never played the PS3 version but it looks and sounds gorgeous on the PSP. One odd thing that struck me is that the sound really penetrates through those crappy PSP speakers. I don't know if it's frequcies or whatever but it sounds better out of the speakers than any other PSP game.

Gameplay-wise, well, I haven't figured it all out yet. I'm eating things and getting a fancy tail. But then some things are red and they seem dangerous.

Every now and again, it pauses to search over the network for games. I have no idea why it's doing that but it's online all the time. Anyone know what it's doing there?

Comment

Working...
          X