Psyvariar Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirby
    So when you hit enemies bullets you get a shield which you can ram with? Is that what those lightning sparks are?

Damn, i wish i hadn't got rid of my PS2 now
    There's a shield bar at the top of the screen - as you buzz & destroy bullets/enemies this bar fills up - when it fills completely, you level up & your ship is granted a few seconds invincibilty - the level bar is then reset - but - if you can refill the bar whilst in this state, in theory you could stay invincible forever (never quite pans out like that though )

Comment

See the bar at the top of the screen? That builds up when you skim your ship's wings off enemy shots (BUZZ), when it maxes out you get a 2 second shield. The key is to get this shield then max it out again before it runs out by "BUZZING" as many more shots as possible.

Edit: what he ^ said!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
        nice to see plenty of people getting into the game... all i have to say is.... WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN WE WERE POSTING SCORES MONTHS AGO
        Hehehe, 0wning something else - I gotta let you guys have your glory

Comment

Last one (this is sick! )

Comment

OMG! colony gets destroyed!

Was playing this seriously last night , I'm concentrating on earth (heh)

Max buzz chain is now 794 (earth), so improving at least....
            I'm starting to really love this game playing it more than DDPdai ou..

K

Comment

Originally posted by Kei
              Max buzz chain is now 794 (earth), so improving at least....
              I'm starting to really love this game playing it more than DDPdai ou..

K
              Nice one buddy - keep plugging away & you'll be buzzing over 1000 soon

I still play Earth more than any other level - I should practice later levels really, because I'm rubbish at them.

Comment

Guess it should be considered a testament to your skill that despite whatever stunts you're pulling off in those vids it looks really easy.

What system is this game for anyway? PS2?

Comment

*cough* X-A *cough*

cant have all the glory saur!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X