No announcement yet.

What would you like remade for handhelds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love to see all of the Lucasarts graphic adventures on the DS. Id especially want Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island 1&2 and Zak Mckrakken and the Alien Mindbenders.

If they would only stop with the ****ty Star Wars games and re release these the world would be a happier place

Comment

I'd like to see Supercars 1 / 2 come out for the DS. And how about Top Gear / Top Gear Rally too. I had hrs of fun with these titles and I'm sure they'd lend them selves to the DS soooo well.

Comment

PSP - Tempest 2k or 3k.

DS - Devil Crash (even though it was awesome enough on the GT).

Comment

Originally posted by erhgiez View Post
          Ahh I remember that, it was rock solid, always had to have Ivan though (was that his name? the rock hard russian guy)
          "Gun, all gun, like finger on hand"

Yes. The man was class! Or was that Steroid? Whatever, the characters in that game were mint.

Comment

Anything, really. How about the Infinity Engine RPGs? I know it's not really possible but I don't care.
            I love using my DS. It's such a great form factor for a system. You can curl up with it like a book. You cradle it, it envelops you. It's a far more intimate experience than using a 40 inch LCD. You spend more time extracting the game, whereas on a TV you sit back and let it sweep over you.

Comment

a proper, slick version of Bombjack for the PSP - in Tate mode.

either using snappy 3D visuals on a 2D plane (if you know what i mean), or preferably glossy 2D sprites.

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                Id love to see all of the Lucasarts graphic adventures on the DS. Id especially want Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island 1&2 and Zak Mckrakken and the Alien Mindbenders.

If they would only stop with the ****ty Star Wars games and re release these the world would be a happier place
                This is already possible with Scummvm ds.

Comment

Working...
                X