No announcement yet.

Wii owners, what are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Just (re)discovered Wii Sports a few days ago; hooked.
    2. GC Sonic Gems Collection
    3. Just bought a Classic Controller so browsing for my first VC
    purchase.

TBH I've not been this happy with the machine since I bought it at launch.

Comment

My Wii is my most used console, I think I've used my PS3 about 4 times.

Comment

Back to the original title of the thread:

1. Occasionally powering Zelda: Twilight Princess up for a few minutes to explore using my old save file.
        2. Browsing the Virtual Console catalogue and realising I don't really want to pay that much for any more of the games (I already got Super Mario World )
        3. Wondering why Super Mario World plays so horribly with the GameCube controller.

4. Waiting for my Xbox 360 (first time) to arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
          4. Older VC games with my daughter (she wants to buy EVERYTHING from from the VC channel!). Currently diddy kongs maths!
          Wallet screams?

Comment

Wii Games
            Gamecube Games
            VC Games

Comment

nothing, since Zelda I haven't touched the Wii.... it's gathering dust for over 3 months already....

Comment

What a shame.. you should get yourself some good games or get someone to play Wii Sports Oo

Comment

Mario Strikers Charged. Best multiplayer game on Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
                    Mario Strikers Charged. Best multiplayer game on Wii.
                    And we have the first reason for not purchasing a US machine I'm a little miffed actually as me and the nipper enjoy games like that.

Off topic: I wish Rare would make Blast Corps again

Comment

Nothing for weeks plan to buy mario strikers today hope it makes me turn on my wii past the first few plays.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie View Post
                        Off topic: I wish Rare would make Blast Corps again
                        I was thinking that the other day, but I think it'd be better suited to the DS than the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                          4. Waiting for my Xbox 360 (first time) to arrive tomorrow.
                          An Elite?

Comment

Am playing Mario Strikers, Wii Sports and Madden. A mate of mine is coming over on Saturday, missus is away, only got baby to look after and she sleeps like a log so it will be a lot of lager and some serious sports action. Madden is genius. You don't even have to like gridiron, it is so well implemented. My mate who is coming over hasn't played it but used to play AMerican footy for the UK so I am guessing he will love it. I only have one nunchuck and my mate who doesn't even own a Wii is buying one just for the purpose! Prolly have to go halves with him mind. Still....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                              missus is away, only got baby to look after and she sleeps like a log so it will be a lot of lager...
                              Responsible parenting from the Double S there

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar View Post
                                Responsible parenting from the Double S there
                                Playing Madden and having a few beers is one thing; dancing around the house in one of your bare-arsed Satanist rituals is another, Damien. "Won't somebody think of the children?" indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X