Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Gran Turismo 4 and Phantasy Star Universe (PS2) to my June collection.

Comment

Only 5 games this month, and two of them were copies of Forza 2

Comment

Ss3 Ngh

Comment

Picked this up last month in Aki

Only just got around to playing it - gonna be some fun this evening after the pub!

Comment

Some arrivals from earlier in the month. Haven't tried out Lifeline yet as I don't have a USB headset.

Bought these PS2 games during a rare visit to Game yesterday. All were ?10 each (except Atelier Iris 2 which was ?15).

And this morning I picked this up from the local Asda.

Comment

Hey guys,

I have finally found an American Wii in stock. It's at Play-Asia, for around £200. The thing is, I've only ever use P-A for small purchases. Does anyone have any experience ordering consoles from them? Any customs charges, delivery issues etc.?

Comment

They will mark down on request if you email them, but specifically state that they will not be held responsible, it's at your own risk basically.

Comment

how much was brain training 2 in asda? or tesco
                  and how much and where did u get that lovely game&watch for ds

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                    how much was brain training 2 in asda? or tesco
                    and how much and where did u get that lovely game&watch for ds
                    Brain Training 2 was ?17.73 in Asda. Game & Watch Collection was from Japanpa - check the "Specials" section. I also bought Tingle's Balloon Fight from there.

Comment

Comment

Whats that Halo3 thing, PCman?

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Hadi View Post
                          Whats that Halo3 thing, PCman?
                          Halo 3 Zune.

Shop GameStop, the world's largest retail gaming and trade-in destination for Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo games, systems, consoles & accessories. Shop a wide selection of gamer-centric apparel, collectibles & more.

Comment

Originally posted by themanwithapc View Post
                            Ah! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by themanwithapc View Post
                              NICE!

Did you manage to get it in the country without being KILLED on import duty?

Comment

Yet MORE stuff this month. I told myself I wouldnt start collecting randomly again....I promised myself

Comment

Working...
                                X