Modded xbox360 core PAL
    xbox360 premium PAL
    virtua high grade stick PS3
    The darkness PS3 US
    Ninja Gaiden PS3 US
    RR7 PS3
    Blu rays Blood diamond,Ghost rider,The Messengers,Norbit

Comment

I'm feeling the £2.99 BOGOF love myself!

Check out what I just got from gamestation....

Comment

"8 Man" JP NGH o//

Comment

Just got my Popn'music 14 LE in from PA plus the Beatmania IIDX Gold OST and dj TAKA'S album.

Comment

I think in last two months I bought

Colin McRae Dirt, Forza Motorsports 2 Limited Edition, Lego Star Wars Trilogy *, Flatout * (All XBOX 360 - * shipped today)

Resident Evil 4 and Excitetruck on Nintendo Wii.

I also bought 2nd hand Crazy Taxi on PS2 for my nephew birthday.

Blimey that is lot of racing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
              Just got my Popn'music 14 LE in from PA plus the Beatmania IIDX Gold OST and dj TAKA'S album.
              I bought Pop'n 14 for my lil bro, and it is great stuff. Nearly all songs are new to home console versions, and there is also lots of classic songs from other Konami rhythm games. It's just shame that there are many songs that can't be accessed without E-amuse*.

* I downloaded fully unlocked save file from Gamefaqs.
              Last edited by elkatas; 25-07-2007, 18:26. Reason: fixed typos

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
                Yamaoka remix of Moon = ultimate win

Comment

I've only managed to listen to the album once, seems pretty good overall and it's nice to see TaQ come back and do a remix on the 2nd disc.

Had a few hours on Popn'music earlier and was amazed at how many eemall tracks were on there, think I've unlocked about half the secret songs already, it's just a shame Super Mario Bros medley isn't on there. Gonna pick up the IIDX Distorted LE next month and I'll probably pick up the GFDM V3 one in October as well plus there's also those 3 IIDX figures/models coming out, once again Konami manages to rape my wallet.
                  Last edited by Nisa; 25-07-2007, 22:53.

Comment

Kerching

Ahh its been a long time since i bought a pokemon centre L.E

Did i really need another ds lite, not really lol.
                    Could i have resisted longer, probably not.
                    Will i purchase another if it ever comes out in green, you bet your ass i would

Also bought (expensive month it looks like)

Comment

that ds is very sexy..... very. damn.

Comment

Most of the stuff i've bought lately, not had a chance to shelf them all so I just took a pic of all of them for the sake of it.

Really happy about the Neo Geo haul (Thanks Nakano o/). Got them all for a great price and in excellent condition. I'm not a mad collector of games just for the sake of it, but I really wanted to get my hands on the original AES carts and cases. Played all of the classic games such as FF2, SS1 and 2 endlessly when arcades were hot in the UK...they are all dead now though. 10p a credit, them were the days. *sniff* Now...I just need to source a console. xD Never should have sold my old one. ;/

Some of the games I know I won't be able to get for a reasonable price or got fed up looking for, I just quickly bought the cheap versions of them for the PS2. Garou MOTW for example is far to expensive for me to buy on the Neo, so the PS2 version will do me fine. Especially after being HURT badly buying the DC version years ago. Horrid.

SFII Anniversary Collection. \o/ Great little package this. Has got a SSFII how to play and the best matches, as well as a no life walkthrough of Final Fight. Quite boring, but had some interesting bits as how to dispatch certain enemies with no fear and some sneaky health items hidden in places I had no idea of. Also includes a mousemat and keychain of Chun Li's spikey braclets. MMMM pointless crap, love it. ^_^

Bought some Wii points, VC games and the Classic Controller, because I just had to get me some Contra III, DKC2, SoRII and DKC2 action.

Got my 360 back from repair last week and have managed to get some 2nd hand bargains for Senko No Ronde, EDF2017 and Crackdown. Been mostly playing Crackdown out of that little lot for now. Saved tons of money buying them 2nd hand, saved myself over a £90 on those 3.

Sonic was cool, untill I got to a stage where I ran out of missions to complete that didnt require constant replays to nail down, shame. I'll get back to that when I have the time. Resident Evil 4 Wii is fantastic, posted about that already here so I will save praising on that anymore.

Family Guy, Godfather and Scarface...they were like a couple quid each in GAME or "Buy one Get one Free". They were just getting rid of all their old stock of some of the games left over. Quite pleased with getting Scarface for less then a fiver as its still quite expensive at most stores.

I'm not buying nothing next month...

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Kerching

Also bought (expensive month it looks like)

:O

Content pics plz! Still not bought a DS and still not played a Phoenix Wright game. That will have to change soon.
                        Last edited by jassi singh; 27-07-2007, 16:07.

Comment

^ Nice. That's quite a few 2D fighting games you got there, Jassi, which is cool as 2D fighting games rule!

Comment

I'm an addict. :/

Comment

Nice haul Singho.

Comment

It's probably just the way the photo was taken, but that Pikachu DS reminds me of an evening a few weeks ago I'd rather forget - let's say drink was involved, and quite a fair bit of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X