Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where from dvdmike madworld and gta were they from game? and whats in teh a gta dvd bonus case? cheers

Comment

Both the Madworld top and the GTA thing are pre-order incentives GAME were offering. I think the GTA one gives you access to some in-game money and weapons.

Comment

Comment

Stuff from the last couple of days.

The free soundtrack i recieved is something rather special, hence the multi-pics!
          Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 19-03-2009, 10:39.

Comment

Recent purchases

Comment

Getting really behind on the gaming and now this turns up :| doomed.

Comment

Guwange and some other trash. Think I'll pick up shiki 2 on Naomi when I get a Naomi setup. Quiet good.

Comment

Raiden Fighters 2 with original farts.

Comment

Pimp master #3 (you lazy cheap sods).

DDP DFK 1.5 partial kit.

The poster is DOJ BL. I was only expecting the POP so a full set of original farts makes this supah!
                    Last edited by Bort; 25-03-2009, 07:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                      Pimp master #3 (you lazy cheap sods).

DDP DFK 1.5 partial kit.

The poster is DOJ BL. I was only expecting the POP so a full set of original farts makes this supah!
                      Snap! I got my DFK 1.5 today as well. I was only expecting the box and POP so I was surprised when there was nearly a full art set along for the ride. Did you get it from Legend? I got a DOJ BL poster as well you see.

Comment

Well I just ordered No More Heroes, Samba De Amigo and Manhunt 2 and I don't even have a Wii. What the hell is wrong with me?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                          Snap! I got my DFK 1.5 today as well. I was only expecting the box and POP so I was surprised when there was nearly a full art set along for the ride. Did you get it from Legend? I got a DOJ BL poster as well you see.

Oops, didn't see your post last night. Yep legend. Joey has been trying to shift the BL posters for a little while.
                          edit, just saw your posts on Cave STG. We paid the same amount.
                          DFK is super sexy.

Got these for a lot cheaper than I was expecting.

28 and two dupes.
                          Last edited by Bort; 26-03-2009, 13:43.

Comment

I picked up EAT LEAD today but it is going back tomorrow as it is broken

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
                              I picked up EAT LEAD today but it is going back tomorrow as it is broken
                              I have it on rental mate... It's not broken - they actually intended the game mechanics to be like that!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                                I have it on rental mate... It's not broken - they actually intended the game mechanics to be like that!
                                it keeps freezing on me think on level 3 in to different place's is the meant to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X