This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chosen_one666 View Post
    Can I ask where you got this from please?

Cheers.
    Good old Amazon.

Comment

Haven't posted in here since mid-February, so here's my stuff since then:

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog View Post
        That's the PAL version of Kaido Battle 3. It's good but has massive borders.
        Japanese version seems to be quite expensive. Think I might go for Kaido Battle 2 instead as it's much cheaper and has a good review on here.

Comment

Finally gotten round to getting my stuff sent over, mmm can't wait to try my goodies out, miht build something cool later on tonight now i have more cological sets to use.
          Last edited by importaku; 27-05-2009, 17:37.

Comment

That's a good point, I wonder if my Club N Platinum thing has arrived yet? I don't even remember what the other option was but I remember I definitely went for that over the steering wheel!

Comment

I think the options for the xmas gift were a crap calendar if you were gold, or if you were platinum you could choose from a cushion in the shape of mario's hat or the gold wheel.

Comment

Comment

THey are just balls - but loooooverly

Comment

Been meaning to get a copy of this and found it in stock at PlayAsia. Unfortunately, it didn't survive the trip very well

Comment

Some recent arrivals.

Comment

that book looks intresting

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                          Japanese version seems to be quite expensive. Think I might go for Kaido Battle 2 instead as it's much cheaper and has a good review on here.
                          That was released in Europe as Kaido Racer. If you can play PAL games it should be available for a lot less than the Japanese version. It doesn't have massive borders like the sequel, which is a bonus.

Comment

Comment

Comment

UFC for my brothers birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X