• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
    SFIV tournie DVD:

Nice
    Where did you get it from and how much?

How is it?

Comment

Got my beatfighter 4 tourney stick yesterday. haven't got round to taking it out yet.

Comment

Yay. Thanks Play Asia and VG+

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
          Nice
          Where did you get it from and how much?

How is it?
          It's available at Play-Asia for $55. I've only watched a few matches so far but it's much better presented than the older SF DVDs I've watched (X-Mania 7 for example). The Menus are laid out as tournament brackets with icons of the characters and the players name, this way you can easily pick matches. There are also a couple of interviews but there are no subtitles.

Comment

3 for £5 at game Crazy Taxi and 18 Wheeler are like new, its like they have never been out of the box

Comment

Finally got Fire Emblem. A lot of Gamecube games are really expensive but this £20 on eBay, which isn't too bad. I think I have all the games I want on the system now!

Comment

I'll never judge a game by its demo now. RE5 is really fun.

Comment

Went into the new CEX in portsmouth for the first time today. It's pretty amazing. Picked up a mint US version of Elite Beat Agents for just £8 and they took SF4 off my hands for £25!

Comment

Speaking of which Honeymustard. I picked up a copy of the pal version today preowned from Game for £2.98 in the sale. Such a barmy price.

Comment

Was looking for this for years at a good price and in good condition, guess it was a good day

Comment

Another new book arrived today.

Comment

I demand to see pictures of your bookshelf.

Comment

I've tried taking photos, but they never come out very good. Oh, & another arrival today.

Comment

I got one with a dead Raiho, it seems!

Comment

i will post what i have picked since the last one when i get home tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X