• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.......

Comment

Crikey - that looks ace!!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        This is sooo awesome it gets it's own post. Fresh from the e-capcom online shop

Lets have a closer look shall we

I
        Even the turd on the cover looks cute ^_^

Comment

Nice one importaku. Very nice purchases indeed, especially Okamiden. That haul puts my artbooks to shame!

Comment

Now that is what a limited edition should be. Utterly beautiful.

Comment

Importaku - that looks amazing!

Comment

Some recent arrivals.

Comment

Ooh layton movie, AWESOME

Can you answer me a question i have been dying to know. Is the film dubbed or subtitled? One of the few occasions where i love the english voices for layton than the japanese ones, if it is english voices are they the same as the games?

Comment

The movie comes with both Japanese (with subtitles) and English audio, in both 2.0 and 5.1 flavours. So you can otaku froth, or just "enjoy" the English, your choice

However when it was shown at the cinemas (limited run), it was merely subtitled, so they've done the dubbing for the home release. The film is dubbed by the same actors used for the European versions of the game, whereas I actually prefer Luke's voice in the US versions. C'est la vie... his Europe dub is far too "Dick van Dyke" for my liking

The boxset is still available from Amazon if you want to order it there...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Fallout New Vegas - Collectors Edition No. 8401 of 8950.

Apologies for pic quality.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I saw that Gamefan magazine in the shops today and had a skim through. Really nice design throughout, not seen a magazine like that in some time. Since I'm in the states I've picked up a few bits

Wanted to get Operation Darkness & Spectral Force 3 too whilst I'm here, but so far I've only found the former for $39.99 which is far too much given it's meant to be fairly ****e.

Comment

Time for more awesome game centre cx, as my box set arrived yay.

Comment

Is that the one where he plays lemmings for 24hrs?. Do you have any of the spinoff shows, saw some Game Center DVD's dedicated to Taito, Irem, Sunsoft & Jaleco over on Amazon Jp, just wondering if they're worth getting hold of.

Comment

Yup indeed it is the lemmings one, it has 4 disks in the box this time instead of 2. Im interested in getting the spinoff ones but japanese dvds are not cheap so im getting all the main cx sets first as box number 7 is out in dec. But they do look interesting those spinoff ones as each comes with a mini book too from what i have worked out.

Comment

Just got Malicious and Irem Arcade Classics off the JPN PSN. Spartan X woot.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X