This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
    Finished Lost so returned it and got this instead......

hi ezee, i was in two minds about buying that game today,any comments about it

Comment

Not tried it yet mate, will try it later on tonight and leave some impressions in a first play thread

Comment

garrz - There's a demo of Katamari up on the marketplace if that's any help.

Comment

How much is it at station, ezee? Picking it up tomorrow.

Comment

thanks chris helps a lot

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
              How much is it at station, ezee? Picking it up tomorrow.
              ?39.99 but I'm sure they will price match if you find it cheaper.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                  ?39.99 but I'm sure they will price match if you find it cheaper.
                  GameStation pricematch?

Comment

Yup if a nearby store (Woolies, Currys, Argos, GAME etc) are doing it for cheaper you can ask them to price match.

Comment

What did you say was your reason for returning it? Finished?

Comment

Yup, finished in about 7 hours.

Comment

Pay day ? No more heroes set back was bad the fact that my official Comp cabe is faulty is worse

Comment

Since when has popular chart music, the work of the devil I might add, been even remotely related to video games (apart from when it has featured in video games or rubbish video game to movie adaptations?)

Remove the offending items from your photo and then resubmit! Heathen!

Comment

Since when were Zero7 popular ? and I ripped them onto my ps3 then onto my new walkman, and that mkes them related to my ps3 lol

Comment

Why do Wii points cards get packaged in huge plastic cases? That just seems excessively wasteful in terms of resources.

Comment

Working...
                                X