Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the offer still on? I'm going to nip to GameStation tomorrow and see if my local has one.

Comment

I bought a Cube through that offer, too. Mario Kart DD pack - I didn't particularly want MK, but it was that or Pokemon and even just the Cube for £25 was preferable to their regular deal on a pre-owned machine plus games - they rarely if ever have any Cube games I'm interested in re-acquiring, let alone at 4 for £20/2 for £20.

Comment

Regarding Touge R: I read up on it right after having posted... It's a bit an unfair review. OK, I admit it's not the best racer around, but you have to first change the steering, accel and brakes in the options, then choose a good car in Carrozzaria mode and change the springs and tires immediately, then it plays pretty ok actually (do mind: you'll have to set the car so that it drifts in almost every corner by sometimes braking and mostly using the hand brake!).

Regarding that RE cube: is it because it's a French edition they had to sell it second hand?? It says 'EDITION LIMITÉE', but it's weird, cuz it has an Englisch rating logo. Could it be slapped on afterwards?

Comment

Today's shopping:

Rune Factory 2 with complete artworks and Mana's secret CD, and a transparent purple GB camera.

Comment

Went upto Gamestation today and there was absolutely nothing GameCube in the whole shop. And I noticed that they now sell iPods and iPod accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by mmcg View Post
              Went upto Gamestation today and there was absolutely nothing GameCube in the whole shop. And I noticed that they now sell iPods and iPod accessories.
              Yup. Along with umberellas, clocks and every other tat under the sun. Gamestation used to be great for gamers.

Comment

Yeah in the past few months I've noticed a massive reduction in all the figures and retro stuff they used to sell.

Comment

No retro in the Aberdeen store, non in the Glasgow Union st store, and only some generic crap in the other Glasgow store. Seems that they would rather sell toys and clothes than old games.

Comment

I managed to pick this up from Game.co.uk brand new and sealed for ?26.99 in total

Last edited by Olly C; 27-02-2008, 12:58.

Comment

???? is the above true or is this a piss take?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
                        I managed to pick this up from Game.co.uk brand new and sealed for ?26.99 in total

Also when looking for Gamecube games in-store (to which there's not many) I saw this offer advertised in-store as well so picked a roll up:

Should help out with returns when games aren't up to scratch

WTF is that real ?? where is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                          ???? is the above true or is this a piss take?
                          Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                          WTF is that real ?? where is it ?
                          Hehe, Just messing

The Gamecube was really £26.99 though, always wanted one of those Pearly White ones

Comment

Frontlines Fuel of War Limited Edition (360)
                            Lost (360)

Comment

A copy of Professor Layton for DS arrived for me today. It was sent by one Mr. Geoff D. Now my gripe here is that the lovable Mr. D has packaged it so well that upon opening it, I have almost sliced off the top of my finger due to the staples holding it together, and am now not able to play it.

I have of course hexxed him for such terribly good packaging.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Finished Lost so returned it and got this instead......

Comment

Working...
                                X