Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is odd and why only in tiny 2000 point denominations I got sin and punishment and had nothing left lol

Comment

Bought the following today:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Strategy Guide
      Super Mario Galaxy Strategy Guide
      The Orange Box Strategy Guide

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
        It is odd and why only in tiny 2000 point denominations I got sin and punishment and had nothing left lol
        your better off just buying them on the online shop. its only ?5 or something for an extra 1000 i think.

Comment

I am still waiting for my Zelda Plush from play-asia

Comment

Last couple of things that turned up in the past week or so

Comment

Originally posted by mmcg View Post
              The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Strategy Guide
              Does this include all of the Shivering Isles stuff? I have the original guide, didn't know where was a GOTY version. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Last couple of things that turned up in the past week or so
                An American game Mr Muir - whatever next

Comment

Just uploaded some new stuff:

Other than that, Chains of Olympus and Pixar Shorts on their way.

Comment

I needed to play it in english, i have the japanese LE set but the text is way beyond my skill level its one of the few games that i choose to play in english, just a shame capcom didn't go billingual in number 4.

LOL that brings my tally of us games up to 5

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      I needed to play it in english, i have the japanese LE set but the text is way beyond my skill level its one of the few games that i choose to play in english, just a shame capcom didn't go billingual in number 4.

LOL that brings my tally of us games up to 5
                      looking at your pictures - i've realised i forgot to buy Arkanoid DS

Might use one of my wishes and ask Mr Yakumo

Comment

Arkanoid is quality, the spinny controller is ace on arkanoid it gives it so much more control. Space invaders extreme is a must buy as well its one of the best shooters i have played this year for fun.

Comment

You have your nights pack Number45? You lucky bugger, im still waiting on mine.

Comment

Yeah, came yesterday morning. Haven't opened it yet though.

Comment

I picked it up this afternoon too, along with the Wii version.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                                Does this include all of the Shivering Isles stuff? I have the original guide, didn't know where was a GOTY version. Cheers.
                                It includes Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

Comment

Working...
                                X