This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you get klonoa from ?
    i can't find it in any shops i know i can find it online but are any store's selling it

Comment

game, we only got two copies tho

Comment

cheers i may try the game in my town tomorrow
        thanks

Comment

Pokemon Platinum with HMV exclusive tin, and Time Hollow. Click to enlarge.

One good thing about EUR DS games is that some have art on the inside. Not enough do, though.

Comment

Infamous and UFC 2009. Also bought Bionic Commando but returned that as soon as I finished it.

Comment

The ammount of people I have talked out of Bionic and Damnation and into Infamous today is insane

Comment

got klonoa today

Comment

Couldn't resist getting this book after seeing it in Retro Gamer.

Last edited by The Glider; 01-06-2009, 10:17.

Comment

Oooh are the scratch cards in there? I have one unscratched

Comment

I have the Pac-Man boardgame

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                        Infamous and UFC 2009. Also bought Bionic Commando but returned that as soon as I finished it.
                        Which stores can you still get away with the free rental scam at? Don't even think Gamestation do that anymore and they don't seal their games!

Comment

Gamestation. They have a 10 day return policy if you return the item in as bought/new condition. I bought BC on release, finished it and returned it for Infamous on Friday.

Comment

Just got Metal Gear Ac!d and the Metal Gear Solid Graphic novel.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                              Gamestation. They have a 10 day return policy if you return the item in as bought/new condition. I bought BC on release, finished it and returned it for Infamous on Friday.
                              They don't let me do that at mine. Tried it before, they asked me if i wanted to trade it instead. I lol'd.

Comment

That's a bit poor, it is part of their terms and conditions. I would stand your ground next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X