X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a bit cryptic wasn't it, meant you could skip work early

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
      Sexy, where did you order Deathsmiles? Still awaiting for mine from play-asia.
      V.G.I (here http://www.videogameimports.com/ if you don't know of them). They're not the cheapest (blame the cack ? as much as anything!)but they are quick (ordered these yesterday aft around half three and got them at ten this morning) the guy that works there (Lee) knows his stuff and naturally I never get hit by customs charges which really phiss me off = sold !!

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
        Was a bit cryptic wasn't it, meant you could skip work early
        Doh!! Wish it was that easy but I work for myself from home and today has been manic. The torture of having my 360 in the next room has been almost unbearable, but now, at last, the fun begins!!!

Comment

Ive picked up the advent children complete + demo box and my god, it smells terrible like some really cheap perfumes been sprayed on it before postage, id be dead worried if it had come from mexico lets just say that

Comment

Pretty sure asia is suffering from the same flu epidemic

Comment

There's meant to be a suspected case in Korea but nothing else so far. Though the ____flu is probably about to kill everyone. My money is on the kimchi-flu.

Comment

oh dear lord!

Comment

Comment

Decided to finally get a 360, bought a refurb'ed 20gb from game.
                    4x2100ms points,
                    dead rising,
                    wartech: senko no ronde (Only ?3 in cex o_O )
                    DoA4,
                    DoA:Xtreme2.

Comment

Good man!!. Top idea to stock up on points too as there's much Arcade lovelyness at the moment, enjoy .

Comment

I was actually thinking to buy another two but i thought it might be a bit much xD

Comment

Well I caved in after reading the great impressions from Adam and co in the first play thread.....

Comment

Comment

Anything good on the "Pop Edition" Mike? Was thinking of either getting that or the Abba one for the family!

Comment

Killers, Kings of Leon, Rockwell, The police.
                                Its a pretty good set.
                                Wolverine is fuppin awesome !
                                Last edited by dvdmike; 01-05-2009, 20:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X