X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh where from!?

Comment

A few buys over the last week. Ninety Nine Nights II JPN version and Super Street Fighter IV Hong Kong version which has a pretty cool 3/4 Japanese style reversible cover. And you can't play a fighter with the standard 360 pad so the very nice Hori EX2 Turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        And you can't play a fighter with the standard 360 pad so the very nice Hori EX2 Turbo.
        What's the Hori pad like D pad wise (surely must be way better that the MS one)?

Comment

It's very nice. Playing Street Fighter is much better than the official 360 pad. That was bloody awful which is why I bought the Hori. All round, the Hori pad is a worthy purchase. Great D-Pad and decent analogue although the sticks do stick up a little too far for my liking. That's ok though since I really bought it for the D-Pad and I'm happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
            Oooh where from!?
            WHSmiths or Imagine Shop (plus p&p).

Comment

Comment

I need to get me that Videogames Hardware Handbook vol.2

My Club Nintendo SNES controller turned up today.

It has Wii stamped on the back of the controller, and instruction sheet.

Comment

Nice, what a controller that was.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                    The Amiga better have some serious representation inside for not having anything on the cover

Comment

Skipped my Trinitron idea and went for a Diamondtron + XRGB. :3

Comment

IIDX Empress, good shout.

Comment

Need to get my KoC out of it's box now..

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're going to tidy those cables up?

Comment

Have a bit already. Plan to get a tv unit once i have all the hardware.

Comment

Last edited by yesteryeargames; 14-10-2010, 11:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X