Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they include any of the Nintendo Channel videos in those Game Centre DX DVDs too?

Comment

I'd love to pick up the Game Center DVDs but the language barrier is too prohibitive.

Comment

Only "game center" DVD I have is game inn sakura Makoto 3s one.

Comment

Some new stuff - my US LE and PAL LE of 'vania look nice together!

Comment

Knew I'd regret not pre-ordering that Castlevania LE...

Was it worth it, or is the mask this year's Batarang?

Comment

I've gone Dreamcast maddddd....

Comment

noice, I liked fighting force 2...

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  Knew I'd regret not pre-ordering that Castlevania LE...

Was it worth it, or is the mask this year's Batarang?
                  not opened it yet - but I will and take some pics - i'll do it later tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    not opened it yet - but I will and take some pics - i'll do it later tonight!
                    Please do I'd be interested to see the contents! I've got my copy here unopened which I'm more than likely going to take back, as the game went down to ?22! I'd just like to see what the extra ?43 gets you!

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                      Do they include any of the Nintendo Channel videos in those Game Centre DX DVDs too?
                      Sadly not, hell it's not even the entire set of episodes from each season just a selection. But it's the closest i'll get unless someone puts an entire set of tv rips on the net. Still they are nice box sets to own & i enjoy them.

The 24 hour special had an extra disk i didn't even notice till i took out all the leaflets lol, i was wondering where disk one was

Comment

Recent acquisitions:

UK 360 Rock Band 3
                        UK PS3 Rock Band 3
                        Pro Drum Cymbals
                        PS3 Keyboard
                        Universal Keyboard stand
                        UK PS3 Vanquish Steelbook
                        UK PS3 DJ Hero 2
                        US PS3 Atelier Rorona
                        Birth By Sleep guide
                        FF 4 Heroes of Light guide

Comment

well that UK LE of 'vania is lovely really, really nice - heres a few pics:

EDIT: http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...dow%20UK%20LE/

Full Album
                          Last edited by Shozuki; 28-10-2010, 20:37.

Comment

Cheers for that Shozuki!

That's a really nice LE I must say! Making me think twice about returning mine now!

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                              Cheers for that Shozuki!

That's a really nice LE I must say! Making me think twice about returning mine now!
                              yeah I think its lovely I really do, among the best LE's around - the mask is nice and weighty too its deffo a keeper of you ask me - and I brought the US LE too!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                                yeah I think its lovely I really do, among the best LE's around - the mask is nice and weighty too its deffo a keeper of you ask me - and I brought the US LE too!
                                It's nice for sure, just with such a huge price difference to the game I'm just not sure it's worth it! I tend to buy the LE's then never use have the stuff or display it etc! I'm the ideal market for overpriced games I guess

I do like a nice LE personally, my latest is Fable 3 - which is superb and I've not even opened it yet

Comment

Working...
                                X