Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say I'd offer my 'surport' to that crappy looking 120GB HDD!

Comment

I arranged for my Xbox 360 to be repaired by Microsoft. My console was collected on Tuesday 12 January.

£80 - I have nothing to show for it just now. ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
        Can't say I'd offer my 'surport' to that crappy looking 120GB HDD!
        It's actually very convincing. I couldn't tell the difference from the casing ? it's even got a Microsoft warranty seal!

Comment

will post my pic's tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
            Starting to catch up with the games I didn't play last year and picked up a bluetooth dongle so I can use a wiimote on my pc. Wee!

Fantastic game, I'm currently working though it on PS3 and have loved every minute. Not normally a 100% completion kinda guy (I usually get through the story and call it a day) but I have to say, finding/collecting the secrets and the likes is as enjoyable as the main campaign.

Can't wait to get stuck into the Challenge Rooms.

I'm the same playing catch up with last years games. Got Mini Ninjas, Siren Blood Curse (think thats 2008 ) Borderlands and Fracture to start on after Batman.

As a result, I'm trying to refrain from picking up Darksiders at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
              Nice poster mate. I'm waiting for him to do the 'Gotta catch 'em all' one.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
                Fantastic game, I'm currently working though it on PS3 and have loved every minute. Not normally a 100% completion kinda guy (I usually get through the story and call it a day) but I have to say, finding/collecting the secrets and the likes is as enjoyable as the main campaign.

Can't wait to get stuck into the Challenge Rooms.

I'm the same playing catch up with last years games. Got Mini Ninjas, Siren Blood Curse (think thats 2008 ) Borderlands and Fracture to start on after Batman.

As a result, I'm trying to refrain from picking up Darksiders at the moment.
                Batman was good. Well worth playing through the story.
                Currently working my way through de Blob (my only proper backlog game apart from Anchorhead but that's freeware). Still lots to pick up and play. The only issue is the price I'm willing to pay. I still haven't tried CoD4 yet due to the inflated price.

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
                Nice poster mate. I'm waiting for him to do the 'Gotta catch 'em all' one.
                High quality poster. I was expecting it to be more yellow but it's still swanky. Hopefully it won't be too long for the next podcast so you can snap up that poster. I'm glad I took the plunge on this one.

Comment

Etrian Odyssey nano figures from AmiAmi arrived today, very quick shots of the Paladin, Medic and Ronin.

Comment

Those figures look awesome really nice detail on them too.

I finally managed to get another full set of e-reader cards for pokemon collosseum on the gamecube, luckily this set is fixed so buying one of each pack & you have a full set of them. I have been outbid countless times but this time i got lucky, however i still have to pay for them yet. But im pleased, cheers to Yakumo for bailing me out yet again

Comment

Another day, more books plus WOW Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        Nice book Glider, is that an art book of sorts or more like a history book of rockman?

Final arrival before xmas, the suprisingy tricky to get hold of online, gardening mama. Not a single place had it in stock not even on ebay, had to wait nearly a month for play asia to track me down a copy. Lol ships in 7 days my ass
                        Oooh! Cool!

My 6 year old is crazy mad for Cooking mama 2, would this game appeal?

Comment

Yeah the gardening mama game is pretty good it depends on weither your kid will like gardening, it retains all the quirky charm from the cooking mama series. I kind of like it not really into gardening myself but when mama is teaching you it becomes strangely fun.

The final xmas presents turned up today, some dvd's i have been waiting for.

Comment

Demon's Souls arrived this week and tonight I can finally play it. Also my girlfriend bought me FEAR2, which was nice of her. I feel bad, as I just don't have the heart to tell her it's probably garbage.

Comment

It's on my personal to-buy list. EDGE gave it a very favourable review:

The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

It has a not too shabby 77 on MetaCritic.

Comment

Yeah, I really enjoyed FEAR2. Solid shooty stuff with some nice jumpy bits.

Not as dull as the original either.

Comment

Working...
                                X