Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but anybody who didn't D/L it at the time has no way of getting it now.

It is rare in Japan. It's a "not for sale" item.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That's what J0e said. If you downloaded originally, you can redownload it again from your download list.

But anyone with a new account is unable to as was delisted from PSN when Prologue was released.

Comment

ok, well you have fun with your shelfwarmer now.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          It's 2006 HD Concept, but playable from the disc. Seeing as you cannot D/L it anymore, its the only way to play it nowadays. Not that you'd really want to (and I still have access to the D/L version anyway), but it is probably the rarest PS3 release currently available so that's why I bought it. I got it for a really good price too.
          Cool, could be worth a bit in the future then!

Comment

Cleaning these things = not fun

Comment

All done apart from tidying up some wiring, 10hrs of cleaning ugghh

Comment

I hate you. Why do you need 2? Surely not to save you rotating the screen? I was just saying to garrz32 the other day I was gutted at missing out on your AWSD as I wanted to get shot of the AES first. It went too late. (get skint quick and sell me one. Clean, obviously)

Comment

One is for neogeo and one for cps2, plus erm, I couldn't run CPS2 and neo on one cab because they need different control panels, and I want one vert for shooties most of the time.

hah.

Comment

So you have 2 E2's now with different cp's, good job you got that lovely rotate mech otherwise you would need another!!

I keep putting off buying vert games because i don't want to rotate my screen, i need a good 15k vert cab now.

The mega 33 i bought from Neo D will be up for sale soon. Great cab but not really the one i wanted.

Comment

And there was me thinking you were selling the AWSD for finance reasons, Kern. If you're keeping one hori and one vert it seems a bit mad to have both as E2s though! If you're that flush with the cash why not get a couple of Windy IIs? :P

Comment

I don't like windys

Yeah they won't be one vert one hori all the time, I shall mix it up a fair amount, both are staying hori for a while with a neo in and SSF2X which this E2 will pretty much be dedicated to. Might have a III New gen coming in the near future if I can wing it too. o//

Comment

Considering I love my STGs its pretty amazing I've never owned an E2. I think once you get past 2+ cabs they lose the advantage of their main selling point.
                          Looks like beaut though kern.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                            I couldn't run CPS2 and neo on one cab because they need different control panels
                            You could have just gotten a 7B CP no?.

OOOO
                            OOO
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, like I had on the atomiswave, but I'm not drilling a hole in either of these E2 panels, and the reproduction overlay isn't as good as the AWSD one was.

Comment

Bid daddy "thing" (it's not a plushie as its head is rock solid) has turned up.

Comment

Working...
                                X