X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:3

Just need Ibara now.

Comment

Not games related in the slightest but just ordered this to replace my borked old digital camera.

Comment

3d! how much and where?

Comment

Did you buy the 3D photo viewer, too?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
            3d! how much and where?
            Its called the fuji finepix real 3D W1, i got mine from jessops online but it's a 10 day wait as they havent got it in stock. It's not cheap at ?429 but it's pretty cool i have been doing lots of research into it & most of the reviews have been positive.

Not got the viewer yet as it's expensive enough just for the camera but in a few months i'll get it. The stereo effect is pretty amazing, had a look at the viewer in jessops while in town.

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the link.
              But does it record movies in 3d at 720p? if yes I am there

Comment

How do you view photos in 3D without the viewer, if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

You can either view then on the back of the camera using the built in 3D lcd screen. Or you can take them & run them through a free program called stereo photo maker & it will split them into 2 images that are side by side, then if you cross your eyes you can get the same effect, or if you have a fancy 3D capable monitor you can just show them on that.

Not sure on the video specs but something tells me it wont be that high a quality as it's just a plain digital camera that can do video not a dedicated video camera.

specifications here
                  At Fujifilm we create innovative products and deliver effective solutions in a wide variety of fields to serve society, contribute to the quality of life, and enhance environmental sustainability.

Comment

A couple of recent arrivals.

Comment

Missed out on a cheap PDF or print copy of Kill Screen via kickstarter. Hideous price to import a copy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                        Bid daddy "thing" (it's not a plushie as its head is rock solid) has turned up.

Where did you buy that? It seems to be like ?26 and stuff everywhere I look and that seems ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Just need Ibara now.
                          Good luck.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just looked on ebay out of curiosity (Ibara) and what in the name of crud.

EDIT: The other Cave shooters don't seem to be going for quite such ludicrous prices - was it especially rare or something?
                            Last edited by Eight Rooks; 12-04-2010, 11:59.

Comment

I sold mine for £45. Figured it was a fair price. It's the worst of the 4 ports too. No idea why it commands so much.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Might as well wait for the PCB.

Comment

Working...
                                X