Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMV came out on top for trading in those games above for ?17.50, so I spent it and my spare ?1 from a previous trade on PSN cash:

Game offered a shocking ?7.40, which is less than half! I also overheard a conversation in GS that they're not price matching anymore because HMV make a loss... Not sure if that's on selling games or trade in prices now I think about it.
    Last edited by egparadigm; 10-09-2011, 20:54.

Comment

^ Someone needs to buy Pixeljunk Shooter. ^

Comment

It is on my list! Not that big a fan of shooters though. Is it hard or forgiving? Will try the demo out anyhow. I need a list of good PSN games, as I think there's more on there than I realise from PSP conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
          It is on my list! Not that big a fan of shooters though. Is it hard or forgiving? Will try the demo out anyhow. I need a list of good PSN games, as I think there's more on there than I realise from PSP conversions.
          It's easy going. You avoid the environment more than enemies.

Few others you should try (if there are demos),

Echocrome
          Flower
          Joe Danger
          Pixeljunk Monsters (PSP deluxe version is the tip top version)

And Limbo if you haven't played it on another platform.

Comment

HMV came out on top for trading in those games above for ?17.50, so I spent it and my spare ?1 from a previous trade on PSN cash:

Game offered a shocking ?7.40, which is less than half! I also overheard a conversation in GS that they're not price matching anymore because HMV make a loss... Not sure if that's on selling games or trade in prices now I think about it.
            game will match hmv on tradeins

Comment

Got these in town today, was surprised Game had a copy of Xenoblade in stock, the Wii was ?99 in Grainger.

Comment

Amidst the usual load of domestic stuff, I've had these goodies arrive lately;

From Grasshopper we have a Shadows of the Damned OST (signed by Akira Yamaoka), some stickers, and the 'Hand in Killer 7' book which I've wanted for a very long time. Finally got the Cave history book too, and DoDonPachi is the last gap I had in my collection - now have all of their PS1/PS2/360 titles. MHP3HD I've not tried yet, but it goes along with a bunch of the other bits I've got to try out the new 3D adapter box I've got for my projector;

Last edited by fuse; 13-09-2011, 19:49.

Comment

Gamestation do offer the price match. I got ?26 for Deus Ex Human Revolution (?20 offered at GS, ?25 offered at HMV) today I just showed them the game on the android app.

Comment

And stung for import duty

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                      Gamestation do offer the price match. I got ?26 for Deus Ex Human Revolution (?20 offered at GS, ?25 offered at HMV) today I just showed them the game on the android app.
                      Using the Android app is a good idea. Trading in I find to be a painful enough experience without having to go to one, get a receipt, go to the other, etc. Do they match the bonus HMV do by trading in and showing the app? They added ?2 to my trade-in for using it in the Bristol branch.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        I've got to try out the new 3D adapter box I've got for my projector;
                        Sorry for butchering your comment (and going a little OT) but have you got the 3DXL? Is the 3D good? I've heard the DLP glasses make colours look bad but wonder if that is just AV geeks being over critical!

Comment

I have indeed. I've not tested it out too much and it's not been helped by one pair of my glasses being seemingly faulty though I was expecting quite a lot of colour loss but it doesn't seem that bad at all so far! I haven't tried 3D anywhere else really (bar a couple of cinema visits) and am a total sceptic, but it seems decent on the few things I've tried it with.

Comment

Why the hell do my images always come up as invalid when I insert them via URL or from my machine?

Anyway, this turned up today: http://yfrog.com/nviquaj

I had no idea it came with a slipcase and book. The book has character and story details.

I'm still going to pick up the PAL XBL versions as it has been years since I played through CV and I need the text.

Comment

Nice black wii bundle

Comment

Haven't posted in quite a while, so here's my lot from the past couple of months:

Comment

Working...
                                X