Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly no photo (yet perhaps), managed to find a sealed copy of Solatorobo for the DS here in the US...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Sadly no photo (yet perhaps), managed to find a sealed copy of Solatorobo for the DS here in the US...
      Got mine from VGP, maybe Tronix still have a few copies left?

Comment

If anyone else wants a copy, Tronix still have it listed in stock. But I did manage to find a completely new and sealed copy here in a Gamestop. People I know Stateside had said that many shops were only getting in a couple of copies; in fact the guy behind the counter where I bought mine said they had two in.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

With thanks to evilthecatuk. Yes I am a sucker for collectors editions.

Comment

My soul is ready.

Comment

To be crushed?

Comment

Comment

Beautiful! Such a good game.

Comment

Items picked up in the last weeks:

Comment

How did you manage to get your hands on Zero Mission? It seems to go for crazy prices on ebay now.

Comment

Found it new for 3 euros (2.50 ?) at an electronics shop clearance sale (Fusion was the same), didn't know prices were so high.

Comment

ah Ghost Trick, I really want to play that.

Comment

You should. Ghost Trick is one of the best games of the year.

Comment

Forza 4 Limited Edition arrived today and boy, is it a classy set or what.

The actual 2 discs and download codes for 3 packs comes in this lovely metal case.

The Top Gear Presents hardback book is made of real quality materials. the cover has a velvet feel to it and inside the glossy paper it top notch. Thankfully the Japanese version is still in English. They've provided a Japanese translation of the book's text in a separate paper booklet.

Inside the booklet you even get a set of Decals for your car! I may, just may put the Top Gear one on my car.

I found this very funny. An advertisement for the British Top Gear homepage for a country that can't speak English

Comment

Can't be bothered to take a pic (a first!) but I just got my new stick in the post. HRAP V3 SA. It's ergonomically the best stick I've ever used, easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X