This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Yeah, it was a bit strange when I first drank it about 12 years back but these days it's normal for me. I normally pick one up hot from the vending machine on the way to work in the morning. Just the thing for a chilly morning. They have soup and milk tea as well.
    I miss grabbing a random can of BOSS CAfe Au Lait before heading into work in the morning. Great with karaage-kun from Lawson for brekky.

On topic: I bought games too.

Comment

Picked up two new 360 games today. Shadow of the Damned.

I quite like the disc. It's a shame it's not in colour though.

And Daytona USA. Who in their right mind would pass on this?! Only 800 points.

Comment

Japan always gets the best covers..

Comment

Picked up two new 360 games today. Shadow of the Damned quite like the disc. It's a shame it's not in colour though.

And Daytona USA. Who in their right mind would pass on this?! Only 800 points.
          Both the box and the disc (in particular) are sooo much nicer than the uk versions, quite a charming game too that sadly I read didn't sell very well.
          As for Daytona I had a quick play at lunchtime and it's superb end of work today (7 min's whoop!!) can't come soon enough!!!

Comment

Hey, importaku! Does the JP version have English voices and or subs?
            Last edited by Nico87; 26-10-2011, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              I miss grabbing a random can of BOSS CAfe Au Lait.
              Yeah, canned coffee is amazing. I'm partial to the Boss Rainbow Mountain blend.

Also; games, yes, bought some of those too.

Batman AC
              Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                Hey, importaku! Does the JP version have English voices and or subs?
                Importaku hasn't posted in this thread for a few days. Do you mean my Shadows of the damned? That has both Japanese and English voices.

Comment

Importaku hasn't posted in this thread for a few days. Do you mean my Shadows of the damned? That has both Japanese and English voices.
                  Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Well some of my stuff turned up today sadly no dragon quest battle road victory to go with the controller as it sold out instantly on play asia & i had a preorder in too. Waiting for the game off ebay, thing is massive & weighs a ton. Feels quality though. Also mario galaxy 2, keshikas kun & boku no natsuyasumi portable 2. More than enough to keep me occupied.
                  Make that fifteen... months!

Comment

Oh, sorry. I meant you, not importaku! How about subtitles for SotD?
                    Last edited by Nico87; 28-10-2011, 10:02.

Comment

Got all these in time for Halloween:

Also picked up these two recently. Not digging Alan Wake at all. Ketsui is godly though, amazing game!

Comment

Holy crap! MY PS3 HAS GAMES AT LAST!

Comment

Only 2 of them?

Comment

Since January when I got the PS3, the only thing I've really played on it is WipEout. This marks a 200% increase in PS3 games!

Comment

I've had my PS3 since June and you don't want to know how many games I have...Videogamesplus has far too many games for $20 each.

Comment

I have 4 PS3 games.

2 of them I also have for 360. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X